Alisha LeMay #4 Your love story was staged, Defoes turned the Paige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know much about football but surely he must have known what was going on wasn’t legit? Might affect his football career moving forward

P.S I don’t actually know what he does these days lol
I know we don’t like him but it’ll have nothing to do with him, all Spurs and Agent related, he’ll get off Scot free (and it’s pathetic it’s even being investigated right now when there’s more pressing issues in the PL right now).
The guy is like Teflon lol

Reactions: 3
It’s honestly the pure smugness of her totally unlikeable in every way I hope someone wipes that smugness of her face Go on Paige’s mam spill some more just to irritate leech the smug witch 😂🤣
She’s an over privileged, entitled prick! Having expensive clothes and bags, and them being the be all and end all of your existence doesn’t make you better than anyone else, it makes you shallow and pathetic!

She needs to learn some respect, if people are being friendly and nice to you don’t mock them for it to your thousands of followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s an over privileged, entitled prick! Having expensive clothes and bags, and them being the be all and end all of your existence doesn’t make you better than anyone else, it makes you shallow and pathetic!

She needs to learn some respect, if people are being friendly and nice to you don’t mock them for it to your thousands of followers.
Her core is rotten ugly from the inside and it shines on the outside. I did start to feel sorry for her when the tit with Paige came out as I know how manipulative he is but you know what she deserves all she gets!!! Her crappy attitude overplays the sympathy that we see might get in regards from the debacle of him

Reactions: 11
Well considering
Have a word with yourself, Paige. No that won’t be you and Himself in a month let alone 50 years.
well considering he convinces Donna it was “forever ever” Alisha “it was only ever you” no wonder Paige is deluded, brave move going to Australia without someone who can’t go a day without sex…

Reactions: 2
I love how fast this thread goes now…LOL… Paige + Leech the desperados that keep on giving…LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hate how she has to get the 'alo' logo on her gloves in her story. Feel like she's very boastful and show offy

Reactions: 4
Paige with the short French mani’s 😫 even the way she captions her stories now - very Leech-esque! It’s giving stalker vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 11
with the chanel purse in the background 🤪 courtesy of jerm im sure
I thought that looked fake!
---
Kinda embarrassing she advertises this brand and all she’s done since walking out is insult the brand that have given her a spray tan 🥴
Must have had a call from her management because then she couldn’t stop gushing about it.
And sure Jan, someone definitely told you, they follow you and You are amazing 😭

Reactions: 1
I thought that looked fake!
---

Must have had a call from her management because then she couldn’t stop gushing about it.
And sure Jan, someone definitely told you, they follow you and You are amazing 😭
Yeah the 180 she took mentioning how great it now is 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.