Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poppytells412

They’re pictured getting into/out of 2 different Range Rovers in that article - one matte grey Urban bodykit (old shape) Sport and one new shape black RR - presuming they’re both his? Is she driving one of his cars already?! Is this his usual MO or does it suggest he’s slightly more ‘serious’ about her than a common or garden side chick?
This is just the usual MO for him, allowing girls to drive his car, wear his jewellery and his clothes/ trainers he love this. Makes the girls think they arent a side chick and are something special. Although I’m not as small as he is so defo didn’t fit in his clothes 😂
---
At least the other scummy footballers Rooney Walker etc have gorgeous wives that they can go home to and play happy families with this guys what 40 and still hasn’t “settled down” even by footballers standards
I don’t think there is another footballer like him. At least the old serial cheats have realised what’s important in life and started to settle down. This guy is in his 40s and still trying to prove to himself he can bag 20 year olds 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

herefortheteab23

Chatty Member
That’s why she’s posting after the fact!

She is looking good (for her), just something about her lips that offends my eyes.
She does look nice in those pics tbh her outfit is 👌🏻👌🏻. nicest I’ve seen her look and her hair is much better suited down then slicked back like usually is

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
I actually think Donna looks quite good at times, she has lovely skin and presents herself well. (Alisha sometimes gives me ‘needs a wash’ vibes - I think it’s maybe the make up stains on her jackets etc. Donna does have an amazing figure too, although she needs to calm it with the fillers.

LarsaP

He comes across to me as if he would have squandered all his big money during his prime, but maybe I’m wrong, maybe the Chanel’s are pocket change to him.
He was on about 100k p/w at Rangers at the END of his career, he is a multi-millionaire and it’s actually his mum Sandra taking care of his money and if he wants to make a big purchase he goes through her and is not rash when it comes to big purchases…my ex was his friend when he played for Bournemouth

• Heart

gingersnap22

Chatty Member
This is comedy gold, Alisha was on a flight business class, showing her food etc and Paige is literally copying it all 😂😂😂😂😂 Definitely JD related as no way she could afford that herself

• Haha

itsnotmereally

VIP Member
Looks like the same apartment from the other week before Dubai.
she probably has an album of unused content from his house that she’s randomly posting to wind up Paige.

• Haha

lilac245

I will never understand an “ex” having to contact any new girl he’s been with and hounding them about it. I think if this was a normal guy with a normal job you would never be contacting any of his new conquests on social media. But I think there’s a slight hint of jealousy still and again “what attracted you to the millionaire footballer” lol. Just out of interest how many of you on here has been with him?

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
What if they’ve broken up and she is still staying with him at his gaff until she sorts out her home situation? He wouldn’t leave her homeless surely?? There’s no J necklace or mention of her boyfriend in her mundane videos so maybe it’s all over?? Or will she put up with any old shit for the lifestyle??
He took her to that award ceremony the other day so doubt they broke up. This was after Paige outed as seeing him. At this point, I think Leesh is the main girlfriend and he has side pieces. It’s not unusual with rich people tbf. We already know Leesh is superficial so I truly believe she’s just happy being the main piece and having the main home 🤷🏼‍♀️
---
I am once again asking what the fuck does anyone see in this little toad of a man
Money babe, that’s all!

Also he has celeb connections, maybe Leesh is also using him for his celeb status

Sophiadee

VIP Member
👏🏼👏🏼 Well said Elizabeth Jayne!!
She’s right but I don’t feel sorry for the girls at this point. I’ve been with someone like him but had no idea until I was well into it. His past is public, you know exactly what you’re getting yourself into while fucking over other girls and it’s all for money anyway

Ohwhatnow

Something that has bothered me in the timeline off all this more recent drama, is why did Jem only start following Paige after the story broke in the paper? When they had clearly been seeing each other way before.

Eastendgirl2020

She really did lose him how she found him. :sneaky:
And the cycle continues! Paige definitely thinks she’s hit the jackpot. She’s gotta be trolling Alisha at this point.