Alisha LeMay #3 Defoe moves murky, Alisha looks dirty, Donna acts thirsty, side hoes still flirty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paige taunting Alisha the same way Alisha was taunting Donna by the looks of it. Blows my mind there are girls out there who would behave like this.
I think Donna has already posted her acknowledgment to all this. Whilst Alisha is posting that sad love song she’s been listening to in the car, Donna is posting about tidy house, clean car, clear mind and having the tunes up loud listening to Capital FM. :LOL: Says it all really. Donna is living her life. Alisha’s life is on pause and Paige is the new Alisha.
Credit to all the people on here who called this and pointed out the dog being the beginning of the end etc. I was skeptical but here we are…I suppose it’s not completely over yet but there’s just no denying it. It’s only a matter of time. What goes around comes around for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think he whoever called it earlier in the thread that Jerm wasn’t there on Thurs May have been correct.
Leech, please find some dignity.

Reactions: 7
Leech hunni is there no birthday post for the worlds boyfriend because he’s woke up with Paige this morning 😂 Paige now acting like she’s won a prize 🤢
I honestly can’t believe Paige and Alisha allowing this rat to get away with it, he is disgusting but Alisha has chased him for 10 years 😂 so she knows what he is like.
He’s got Two Alisha’s 😂 that’s it now for all the others he will have lost them all 😂 stuck with the two stalkers 😂
It’s the new throuple 😂 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I honestly can’t believe Paige and Alisha allowing this rat to get away with it, he is disgusting but Alisha has chased him for 10 years 😂 so she knows what he is like.
He’s got Two Alisha’s 😂 that’s it now for all the others he will have lost them all 😂 stuck with the two stalkers 😂
It’s the new throuple 😂 🤢
Best of it is they think they’ve won a prize 🏆 aye a prized prick 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think he whoever called it earlier in the thread that Jerm wasn’t there on Thurs May have been correct.
Leech, please find some dignity.
There is a tagged pic of him on Thursday looks like london
---
Paige is making her self look like a complete bleeping idiot now she will also learn in time about all the others when the exact same thing happens

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion

Alisha Lemay: Your love story was staged, Defoes turned the Paige

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I can’t decide if I really want Alisha to post a pic of her and JD out for his birthday tonight just to see the fall out and what photos and stories Paige releases next 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry but she has everything coming to her. How’s that karma tasting leech? I just feel sorry for the poor dog. Looks like she’s preempting her brother taking him 🙄 there’s a running theme she can’t hold down a dog, a brand or a man!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think we can all agree that Alisha has got exactly what she had coming!!! A leopard never changes its spot neither does Jermain Defoe!!!! How many times does this happen I knew it with Rachel nicol Donna Alisha and Paige hun you’ll be next. We will be having this exact convo in months to come when Paige is being ousted and a new bit is on the scene or a side piece is being upgraded!!! Girls do yourself a favour if your reading here move on like a few of us already have I say this as I know what you feel and there is part of you think he will change he won’t and we are better of out it
---
Well thank god she clarified that question about the passport expiry date that one asked
Who knew she had a brain 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
One of you on this page that has slept with him, please put me out of misery and tell me he’s got a gigantic c**k because from where I’m standing I can’t see one redeeming quality at all and this includes the free Chanel bag introductory gift 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
One of you on this page that has slept with him, please put me out of misery and tell me he’s got a gigantic c**k because from where I’m standing I can’t see one redeeming quality at all and this includes the free Chanel bag introductory gift 🤣
I’d say it’s a fair size 😜 has a few unique kinks 🤣 but he’s not amazing in bed though

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The only thing he could give you is a dose of the clap 😂😂 He doesn’t seem to have a conscience or any moral fibre. Anyone who thinks they can change him are either delusional or so full of their own self importance thinking they can succeed where others failed. He damaged goods ladies - don’t flatter his fragile male ego or damage your own self esteem. I can’t believe women still believe his lies after all the exposure. His mamma should be ashamed at what she dragged up and telling him to get a grip!!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I just honestly can’t believe how many women there seems to have been! You’re absolutely right, he clearly has no conscience at all! His morals are in the gutter! Absolute waste man! Any of you who have been there.. you’re well rid!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
He does have a bigger than average one imo. To all my fellow ones unfortunate enough we are so well off out it 💪🏻
---
I just honestly can’t believe how many women there seems to have been! You’re absolutely right, he clearly has no conscience at all! His morals are in the gutter! Absolute waste man! Any of you who have been there.. you’re well rid!
Well rid indeed x
---
The only thing he could give you is a dose of the clap 😂😂 He doesn’t seem to have a conscience or any moral fibre. Anyone who thinks they can change him are either delusional or so full of their own self importance thinking they can succeed where others failed. He damaged goods ladies - don’t flatter his fragile male ego or damage your own self esteem. I can’t believe women still believe his lies after all the exposure. His mamma should be ashamed at what she dragged up and telling him to get a grip!!
Unfortunately Sandra knows all about it and lets him get away it, but then he tells her we’re all the bad ones doing the cheating

• Wow
  • Heart
He does have a bigger than average one imo. To all my fellow ones unfortunate enough we are so well off out it 💪🏻
---

Well rid indeed x
---

Unfortunately Sandra knows all about it and lets him get away it, but then he tells her we’re all the bad ones doing the cheating
Her good little angel boy can’t do no wrong. All these girls are the bad ones cheating on him first so he has to cheat or they just want his money.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.