Alisha LeMay #3 Defoe moves murky, Alisha looks dirty, Donna acts thirsty, side hoes still flirty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are these girls not embarrassed, this is bleeping embarrassing
---
Like get some self respect 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 17
More like the booby prize 🤣🤣 it’s not the flex she thinks it is… another woman has ur man in the morning and you get him in the evening 🤮
It’s so sad, two Woman behaving like this, where is their dignity? I have only come across him professionally over some work with Bradley, I couldn’t fault him but I can’t get my head round all these Woman. Life is too short to be letting a man treat you like this and as many predicted Alisha wouldn’t be the one, Paige won’t be either, nor the next one or the one after that. It’s just a shame they play his game, while he gets away with it, he will carry on. No amount of Chanel, Cars, Shoes, Flowers, Money would make me want to put up with that but each to their own.. 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Getting serious 2nd and 3rd hand embarrassment on behalf of them, he has probs woke up with Paige had an afternoon dip in someone then home to leech for pudding!!! She’s happy they’re posting story’s like the winner!!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Getting serious 2nd and 3rd hand embarrassment on behalf of them, he has probs woke up with Paige had an afternoon dip in someone then home to leech for pudding!!! She’s happy they’re posting story’s like the winner!!
I’m embarrassed for u hun you are obsessed with them all get a grip 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
new thread ip dip doo who will J choose

So much love yet not even a post to wish him happy birthday

Reactions: 4
It’s unbelievable that she’s still there, especially considering the photo evidence, I do agree the girls on this thread throwing around the jibes does kinda scream that you’re not over him, but hey ho each to their own

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I just came to say Paige is only at the Dorchester 😂😂😂
Always has a girl close by even when he’s staying away with his girlfriend 🤣

Wonder if all 3 are staying in the same hotel room tonight 🤣

Who’s worse? Alisha for going out with him or Paige sitting in a hotel room waiting for him to cause an argument with Alisha so he can go to her hotel room 🤢🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.