Alisha LeMay #3 Defoe moves murky, Alisha looks dirty, Donna acts thirsty, side hoes still flirty

Will Jermain go to the Bali wedding?

• Of course

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • No way

Votes: 85 73.9%
  • Who cares

Votes: 18 15.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Pinky42 for the thread title. You win a personal shopping trip with Leeeeesh.

just realised hoes may have to be changed! Pieces?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thanks to @Pinky42 for the thread title. You win a personal shopping trip with Leeeeesh.

Thank you for doing new one and great title 🤣🤣🤣 Alisha is flithy 😂

So as soon as someone tags him in she’s liking pics 🫣 I find her so embarrassing it’s unreal

Donna seems to be happy at the moment and very quiet I hope she still wipes smirk of chinny weasel leesh

Reactions: 6
She looks like she’s lost weight in her recent posts?. It could be the stress of him cheating

Reactions: 7

Why thank you 😂😂 I wid rather go naked for life than take Leechys style advice 😅😅

Let the next circus performance cammence wae these bunch a 🤡🤡’s

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Do we hink he would buy her a pair a new tits?🤔🤔 or will he no care enuf tae spend that money on her coz he nos she’ll be in the reject bin very soon 😅😅 I canny wait till he finds his next victim he bins her off for 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What a big bleeping witch lol! Deffo edits the photos she takes 😂 also girl put a bleeping bra on they wonky as hell!

This newspaper article has popped up at a convenient time hasnt it.. all this chatter about him sleeping with other women now all of sudden we get an article about how loved up they are 😂💀

End of the day, what bleeping sad ass photographer just follows them around, they clearly been called my Leesh 💀

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
How is he not embarrassed to be seen with her...She’s an actual ogre…LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do we hink he would buy her a pair a new tits?🤔🤔 or will he no care enuf tae spend that money on her coz he nos she’ll be in the reject bin very soon 😅😅 I canny wait till he finds his next victim he bins her off for 😬😬
He paid for Danielle’s new boobs and for a young lass that was working at the Stadium of Light earlier this year

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Leesh, you’ve got enough Chanel bags at this point, get him to sort ya tits out ya fat mess

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m dying at the line she’s used on story the mutt doesn’t have separation anxiety unlike leesh the bleep 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What the duck is she talking about that she’s officially an adult as she took her own bag into a supermarket?! She’s 31 in a relationship with a 40-odd year old. She comes across as so immature, JD must get so pissed off with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What the duck is she talking about that she’s officially an adult as she took her own bag into a supermarket?! She’s 31 in a relationship with a 40-odd year old. She comes across as so immature, JD must get so pissed off with her.
She is honestly bleeping awful, I would be so embarrassed to be associated with a bleep like that the faces its pulls are bleeping shocking. She is not relatable not likeable not a nice person. I thought Donna was bad but in comparison to this donut wowo

Yes I had her name, but can’t for love no money remember it. I was told once it was posted on here about it he binned her, poor lass was in her early 20s and fell for his shite
You’re joking why did he bin her?
---
Leechy now copying wifey with the homemade pesto 🤣🤣🤣 very original leesh 🫣 so leesh we all know that you read here so why do stay with someone who openly cheats?

You’re joking why did he bin her?
---
Leechy now copying wifey with the homemade pesto 🤣🤣🤣 very original leesh 🫣 so leesh we all know that you read here so why do stay with someone who openly cheats?
Well as it happens he was actually seeing 2 people working at the stadium of light at the same time, however, they didn’t know about each other 🤣 obviously they found out about each other after being posted on here. He also didn’t like she had been blabbing about where she was getting her new boobs from.
He always said to me he hated people talking about his private life…..hun stop being such a pig then people wouldn’t talk 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.