Alisha LeMay #3 Defoe moves murky, Alisha looks dirty, Donna acts thirsty, side hoes still flirty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iv never commented on here as not on Instagram so have no idea who this (women) child is .... but Jesus Christ Iv read enough what the f*** do people see in him really ?? 🙈 he's got women coming out of his ears while she's claiming to be wifey 🤣I'd be so embarrassed

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not sure what I find funnier Alisha finally getting her karma or the fact Paige is clearly leaking the pics (which he hates) to try and force his hand in the hope of being bumped to spot number one. But it’s still not going to make her his only girl. When she’s away working at a wedding or doing a show there will always be a girl staying with him or he will have a girl staying at a hotel nearby. Doing this does not make him think any better of you. Seeing them photos it actually makes me think he is getting worse, he was always so careful about photos and what you could or couldn’t post now it’s like he doesn’t care who he hurts or how many women he has on the go. I honestly think he sees it as a challenge now.
---
Donna posting the boohoo haul now also 🤣🤣🤣
I can’t see her anymore she blocked both my accounts 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Maybe one of the conditions of Leesh taking him back and forgiving him was cutting contact with Paige so she leaked the photos. A woman scorned - she has nothing to lose!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Not sure what I find funnier Alisha finally getting her karma or the fact Paige is clearly leaking the pics (which he hates) to try and force his hand in the hope of being bumped to spot number one. But it’s still not going to make her his only girl. When she’s away working at a wedding or doing a show there will always be a girl staying with him or he will have a girl staying at a hotel nearby. Doing this does not make him think any better of you. Seeing them photos it actually makes me think he is getting worse, he was always so careful about photos and what you could or couldn’t post now it’s like he doesn’t care who he hurts or how many women he has on the go. I honestly think he sees it as a challenge now.
---

I can’t see her anymore she blocked both my accounts 😂
I really don't understand why he would have these pictures taken there obviously going to be leaked I honestly don't think he gives a tit about anyone but himself more fool the women that fall for it he's known for cheating I think everyone that does it once and gets away with it will continue that behaviour why wouldn't you ps I don't agree with it atall I think cheating is the worst thing you can do to someone but he has them queing despite being in a 'realtionship'

Reactions: 8
I can confirm I 100% am not Paige

Alisha doesn’t give a duck about Paige, same way some of the girls on here have messaged to make her aware they’re also talking to him and been blocked. She knows there’s plenty of others, she was one ffs. She’s just there for money and it’s way more than just Chanel, she’s got a multimillion pound house out of it
---
Also I think that girl on here who posted a pic of his stuff in his house could be Paige…?
I can

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He is getting worse, for someone who was so meticulous about do’s & don’t he just don’t care anymore!! Maybe Donna actually leaving him and him not getting he’s way this time has made him worse about it and he know Leech will not care and forgive so he will continue no matter what comes out

Reactions: 13
This is too good but outrageous 😂 🍿 Alisha has not one bit of dignity to her name. She’s embarrassing herself even more now. She is looking like she has lost weight, his putting her thru it 100%

Reactions: 16
Surely he will hate the fact she’s losing weight if it’s true that he likes to “fatten them up”, going by the threads? You just know when the new dog appears it’s game over for the main chick lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
“It’s ok gorgeous people because even though he may have woken with Paige he will be having dinner with me” Alisha is making her self look like a complete and utter mug keeping this going

Reactions: 11
“It’s ok gorgeous people because even though he may have woken with Paige he will be having dinner with me” Alisha is making her self look like a complete and utter mug keeping this going
I feel like banging my head against a wall, why on earth is she allowing him to publicly disrespect her?!?!

Reactions: 6
This is too good but outrageous 😂 🍿 Alisha has not one bit of dignity to her name. She’s embarrassing herself even more now. She is looking like she has lost weight, his putting her thru it 100%
She does seem to have lost weight, I think she’s looking much better atm. It’s so weird that he likes to fatten them up but wants them to eat healthily??

Reactions: 6
I feel like banging my head against a wall, why on earth is she allowing him to publicly disrespect her?!?!
I honestly have no idea, he is going to ruin her completely!! Her friends must act to get her away before it goes to far
---
She does seem to have lost weight, I think she’s looking much better atm. It’s so weird that he likes to fatten them up but wants them to eat healthily??
He never controlled what I ate or tried to fatten me up he would have he’s salmon/tuna and veg I would always cook or have what I wanted. I’m not a big girl size 10 but he would say I shouldn’t eat so much meat as it’s not good
---
Alisha is looking very slim especially around the collar bone area

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I honestly think Alisha has no one to blame but herself! She actively taunted Donna before and after their wedding (legal or not they still had a wedding, and going by the OK spread he promised to commit to not only Donna but her wee girl too) and there’s Alisha boasting about sleeping with him, and their breakup.

She’s a entitled prick, all this not knowing what day it is, and constantly bumming herself up. She’s rotten to the core too, I actually think her n Defoe suit each other. This Paige seems no better, they’re all needing their heads checked 🤣

duck me … I’ve just watched her stories about the restaurant and Harrod’s and getting her new trainers after selling 54 pairs, so up her own arse! 🤣🤣 new pair of trainers but your man is balls deep in several other lassies … my god she’s an utter embarrassment!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I honestly think Alisha has no one to blame but herself! She actively taunted Donna before and after their wedding (legal or not they still had a wedding, and going by the OK spread he promised to commit to not only Donna but her wee girl too) and there’s Alisha boasting about sleeping with him, and their breakup.

She’s a entitled prick, all this not knowing what day it is, and constantly bumming herself up. She’s rotten to the core too, I actually think her n Defoe suit each other. This Paige seems no better, they’re all needing their heads checked 🤣

duck me … I’ve just watched her stories about the restaurant and Harrod’s and getting her new trainers after selling 54 pairs, so up her own arse! 🤣🤣 new pair of trainers but your man is balls deep in several other lassies … my god she’s an utter embarrassment!
Absolutely this!!!
She is getting her just desserts Paige seems no better than her. Bet Donna is smirking 🤣🤣
---
Donna this is a plea to you please post something 😂😂😂 even if it’s just a smirk so we know you are on here giggling away that leech is getting her dish 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.