Alisha LeMay #3 Defoe moves murky, Alisha looks dirty, Donna acts thirsty, side hoes still flirty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow 😮 I’m speechless
Wtf! I’ve never seen anything like this! Why the hell is Alisha on her stories giving it ‘My BoYfRiEnD!’ 🥴🤢 I just can’t believe she’s letting this happen! He’s fully posing in outfits, she choose him, with other women, in hotel rooms?! 🤯🤯🤯🤢😂🙈 what???!!! 🤯😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wtf! I’ve never seen anything like this! Why the hell is Alisha on her stories giving it ‘My BoYfRiEnD!’ 🥴🤢 I just can’t believe she’s letting this happen! He’s fully posing in outfits, she choose him, with other women, in hotel rooms?! 🤯🤯🤯🤢😂🙈 what???!!! 🤯😂🙈
So evidence has been shown of him with Danielle at Roka, with Kirsty ice cream man, with Paige and I’m sure there is plenty more yet to come out

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I honestly don’t know how a few handbags and a dinner can make up for public humiliation.
When Defoe played for rangers I used to think he was a nice genuine guy, can’t believe the things I read lol.
There is definitely visits in here from leesh and no doubt many side chicks.

Reactions: 10
I honestly don’t know how a few handbags and a dinner can make up for public humiliation.
When Defoe played for rangers I used to think he was a nice genuine guy, can’t believe the things I read lol.
There is definitely visits in here from leesh and no doubt many side chicks.
Same, as my hubs is a huge rangers fan that’s when I became more aware of him. Then I read he was engaged to a Scottish girl, and seen the grand gesture of a proposal… the stuff I’ve read about him since then omg! You wouldn’t have that anywhere near you!

I also read in the comments section on an article about him, that a worker had been doing work on a property he had just left, and he had left behind a load of stuff to do with wee Bradley. The guy was disgusted, I defended him back then, but his character is rancid the more I learn about him.

Reactions: 6
I really know who has your pictures? Was it in his phone or hers? Has she posted them like I just wanna know 🤣 too be honest I’ve never wanted to take a picture with him

Reactions: 7
Was definitely Paige and she’ll probably try to tell him her ex hacked her phone and leaked them or some tit

Reactions: 9
Throwing it out there.... could they be in an open relationship?

Like that other dude with the girl from that band? (I have 0 memory!)

Reactions: 5
Alisha doesn’t give a duck about Paige, same way some of the girls on here have messaged to make her aware they’re also talking to him and been blocked. She knows there’s plenty of others, she was one ffs. She’s just there for money and it’s way more than just Chanel, she’s got a multimillion pound house out of it
---
Also I think that girl on here who posted a pic of his stuff in his house could be Paige…?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Paige is dying to be the next one moved into his house. Bless her as Alicia will not give up so easily 😂
As long as Paige isn’t a smug face poser Pratt I’d half welcome it! Just so Alisha learnt a lesson! 😂🙈 I literally can’t believe that little wrinkled forehead dope is allowed to get away with this! 🤯 what is happening! 😂🙈

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.