Aliciamccarvell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t even make the bed that she ‘works’ from most of the day! The duvet looked like it would walk off itself ffs 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She absolutely loves herself and thinks she is a babe! My god she looks like miss piggy in pink!

Reactions: 6
So she’s losing weight & toning up & now eye bleeping herself in new clothes! How does this fit in with the BoPo love yourself at any size spiel she spouts?

Reactions: 2
He’s not even good looking - he hides an ugly face under that beard- and I wish she would get something done to her gums- ugly or wot!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does Scott ever take his hand out his pocket?
I presume the pose makes his muscles look good to him?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her post about the house going up for sale seemed abit pointless, millions of people are in poverty but she’s crying about having to rent, though she states she’s in a really privallaged position so she is able to rent a decent house but doesn’t want to buy, even though she can because it’s so expensive. It felt a bit distasteful to me, that said I’m in a tit situation and can’t move for a while so that’s probably making me more annoyed.

Reactions: 8
I used to quite like her but she’s quietly aggressive. She’s not a happy lady underneath her persona.

Reactions: 5
Wow she’s always so quick to encourage hate on other influencers. Passive aggressive “I’d love for you to leave a positive comment” hmmmm

Reactions: 3