Aliciamccarvell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comparing herself and Scott to JLo and Ben hahahaha, Jesus wept.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m so glad I found this thread because this woman is irritating. Take Scotts beard off and he isn’t attractive at all, he also seems a bit boring. Like lights are on but no one is home.
---
Also convinced he’s gay

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I think they have for about 3/4 months
1 month & did nothing of note, heading home now
---
I’m so glad I found this thread because this woman is irritating. Take Scotts beard off and he isn’t attractive at all, he also seems a bit boring. Like lights are on but no one is home.
---
Also convinced he’s gay
There’s a great anti Alicia thread on Reddit

Reactions: 1
---
Also convinced he’s gay
Haha you’re right about the beard. He’s not my cup of tea at all, and she’s made her whole social media about being the fat girl with the fit guy.

Reactions: 4
I wonder what the amazing thing they moved to LA for was
I hate it when I hear blogger saying they’re moving to xyz. No you’re going on an extended holiday and staying in an Airbnb. Jesus she was there for four weeks, not like she had to register for utilities.

• Haha
Doing too much on multiple levels. I hope single people watching these videos don't get the idea that they're living in this perfect fantasy land of perfect marriage, because I seriously doubt they are.
Yeah he definitely didn't write all that. Classic to Alicia from Alicia 😬

Reactions: 1
So he got her shite flowers, the same card and got food delivered to the wrong address for their anniversary..

• Haha