Aliciamccarvell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is with all the crying and talking about grief in the last few days? She talks in this self help language all the time so I just skip past. Today it’s all about calling out the emergency dentist ect but she left her root canal treatment half done, this is what happens dumbass!

Reactions: 4
What is with all the crying and talking about grief in the last few days? She talks in this self help language all the time so I just skip past. Today it’s all about calling out the emergency dentist ect but she left her root canal treatment half done, this is what happens dumbass!
She tries to talk like she some sort of counselling guru but the majority makes no sense and is really really negative! Yes it's sad because of her own anxiety and issues with her body confidence that she didn't go to the beach more although she hasn't always been plus size so I'm not sure how that ties into her sermon on fat phobia. Yes it's ok to be sad in reference to what you feel you missed out on but to use the word grief which is associated with loss and the losing of a loved one and death ? Ill judged as per usual with her and why she feels it's appropriate to do these stories lying naked in bed waggling those awful acrylic nails about is a mystery!

She loses all sympathy with me when she posts the I'm in soo much pain give me attention selfie! Put your phone down like a normal person and deal with your toothache! And go Scott doing what a decent person would do for someone in pain ! 🥱🙄

Reactions: 3
duck that eating alphaspaghetti in the nud has just finished me off. There is never any need for that!

duck that eating alphaspaghetti in the nud has just finished me off. There is never any need for that!
Clicks and likes pure and simple. What I don’t understand about Alicia is that she bangs on and on about how she is more than her body etc but then she also bangs on about her body and is seemingly obsessed with posting content that focuses on it eg eating naked.

Reactions: 5
Clicks and likes pure and simple. What I don’t understand about Alicia is that she bangs on and on about how she is more than her body etc but then she also bangs on about her body and is seemingly obsessed with posting content that focuses on it eg eating naked.
It's all just soo unnecessary...and very depressing! Seriously who wants to see a minute by minute account of someone with toothache/ pretending to have toothache ? How is that interesting or inspiring content? She's really lost her way and once again when challenged she gets nasty and spiteful!

It's all just soo unnecessary...and very depressing! Seriously who wants to see a minute by minute account of someone with toothache/ pretending to have toothache ? How is that interesting or inspiring content? She's really lost her way and once again when challenged she gets nasty and spiteful!
Wall to wall attention seeking drivel over the last few days. God only knows there’ll be some numb-nut who’ll set up a go fund me because she’s been acting like she’s on deaths door.

The whole problem was of her own making, you don’t duck off half way through dental treatment unless you can’t afford it and that doesn’t seem to be the case with all the trips lately. Even if it was ‘dental anxiety’ surly you’d just get it over and done with as soon as. God only knows how she would have survived during covid lockdowns when the dentists were closed and people were pulling out their own bloody teeth.

Wall to wall attention seeking drivel over the last few days. God only knows there’ll be some numb-nut who’ll set up a go fund me because she’s been acting like she’s on deaths door.

The whole problem was of her own making, you don’t duck off half way through dental treatment unless you can’t afford it and that doesn’t seem to be the case with all the trips lately. Even if it was ‘dental anxiety’ surly you’d just get it over and done with as soon as. God only knows how she would have survived during covid lockdowns when the dentists were closed and people were pulling out their own bloody teeth.
And to really bang her point home they are both naked in their kitchen! She really is soo strange !

She's just got a huge crappy attitude. She really thinks she's gods gift.

In reality, she only got a big reach on social because everyone couldn't believe how someone who looks like her husband, would be with someone like her. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against larger ladies, buttt she hasn't exactly got a pretty face either, so I think that's what caused all the interest/shock around her?

I mean, I don't really find her hubby attractive either. There's no denying he has a good body, but other than that, I think he looks like a short ass!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Fat or thin she was no looker, fat doesn’t equate ugly but this one has such an inflated opinion of herself considering how homely she looks in both guises. She also does that thing that I notice a lot of women online do which is to make herself look as nerdy/eccentric as possible which looks cute if you’re actually cute to begin with, but just makes her look like a bit bonkers ( the glasses, the hair etc)

Her reddit account is an eye opener! The amount of people that dislike her has risen by thousands in last few weeks...and all appear to be people that, same as here, initially liked her content.

Her reddit account is an eye opener! The amount of people that dislike her has risen by thousands in last few weeks...and all appear to be people that, same as here, initially liked her content.
Do you have a link to it at all?

Reactions: 1
She's really dragging out the hateful comments too. Never have this energy for all the nice ones.

The less than nice comments are her bread and butter and feed into the narrative she has created for herself and her husband. Imagine if she was just a woman with a husband who loved her - that’s nearly all/all of her content engagement out of the window.

Reactions: 5
I find her nauseating sermons from her bed so insincere and patronising.

She's completely milked her toothache story and having stuffed her face and drank herself silly she's now saying she's almost back to normal? What ?? 🙄

How no one in her life has pulled her up on the fact it was just a toothache is baffling...she hadn't broken a limb or been diagnosed with cancer. Her behaviour is ridiculous 🙄

I find her nauseating sermons from her bed so insincere and patronising.

She's completely milked her toothache story and having stuffed her face and drank herself silly she's now saying she's almost back to normal? What ?? 🙄

How no one in her life has pulled her up on the fact it was just a toothache is baffling...she hadn't broken a limb or been diagnosed with cancer. Her behaviour is ridiculous 🙄
I find her nasally voice really annoying.

I just had a look at her replies on her TikTok comments. She is so rude and she's even misconstrued some comments as being rude and been extremely rude in reply when the person wasn't even being mean.

she's become so horrible.