Aliciamccarvell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not seen her on my TikTok for ages. Is she living the “influencer” lifestyle?
Her reddit is really active.
I blocked her 'cause I can't stand her 🤣
So I use reddit to see what's going on from time to time haha

Reactions: 4
Her reddit is really active.
I blocked her 'cause I can't stand her 🤣
So I use reddit to see what's going on from time to time haha
In a nutshell, she’s piled on more weight, she can hardly walk, her toxic personality now shows on her face !

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Her mouth breathing is SO annoying!! Even when she is sitting in her car speaking it's like she is out of breath!!!

Reactions: 1
She looks like she has doubled in size recently. Also he always looks so miserable and her fangirls say “the way he looks at you, I want it” 🤭 he looks sick of it.

8E4B19F7-EEE1-41DF-B2FF-FF1FA29744DE.jpeg
2FAAE5BE-8DDB-4910-9FAD-6E2FAC6D6957.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Im so glad I found this thread , as I used to follow her me and my hubby very similar in that he was a body builder and extremely fit and I have always been plus size …I initially loved their message…….NOW I DONT THOUGH!!!!

she is smug condescending entitled and extremely over confident that now comes across as arrogance!!
I’ve since had bariatric surgery lost 5 stone and feel bleeping amazing I don’t care what she says she hates her body , it’s unhealthy grotesque almost …and he definitely doesn’t love it (unless he does have a fat fetish) , I said to my hubby since I lost the weight tell me honestly how you felt and he was honest he wasn’t as physically attracted to me but he loved me and felt like he had to support me either way ….. its not a crime to be honest , I knew deep down I was unhappy & me and me only had to make that change …with Alicia she is too far in now and she has allowed “body positivity” be her get out and exuse to continue bad eating and gradually get bigger which she has!!! He probably does want kids etc ,…but for what ever reason feels trapped or he does just genuinely love her !!
I know in my heart though no fat / obese person is truly happy this is all a facade for money and an “influencer” life

Reactions: 3
Im so glad I found this thread , as I used to follow her me and my hubby very similar in that he was a body builder and extremely fit and I have always been plus size …I initially loved their message…….NOW I DONT THOUGH!!!!

she is smug condescending entitled and extremely over confident that now comes across as arrogance!!
I’ve since had bariatric surgery lost 5 stone and feel bleeping amazing I don’t care what she says she hates her body , it’s unhealthy grotesque almost …and he definitely doesn’t love it (unless he does have a fat fetish) , I said to my hubby since I lost the weight tell me honestly how you felt and he was honest he wasn’t as physically attracted to me but he loved me and felt like he had to support me either way ….. its not a crime to be honest , I knew deep down I was unhappy & me and me only had to make that change …with Alicia she is too far in now and she has allowed “body positivity” be her get out and exuse to continue bad eating and gradually get bigger which she has!!! He probably does want kids etc ,…but for what ever reason feels trapped or he does just genuinely love her !!
I know in my heart though no fat / obese person is truly happy this is all a facade for money and an “influencer” life
That's the thing with them though. When they were first together, she was slim. And he wasn't muscular either. She then also got into body building so they shared the exercising too.
She always leaves that out though and likes to make people think he fell in love with her as a bigger person.
She said before that she's the only person he's ever been with. She's all he knows.
He also hid their relationship when they first started dating 😂
---
She looks like she has doubled in size recently. Also he always looks so miserable and her fangirls say “the way he looks at you, I want it” 🤭 he looks sick of it.

View attachment 2544842View attachment 2544843
That "look" is completely put on for the cameras 😂
It's so fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That's the thing with them though. When they were first together, she was slim. And he wasn't muscular either. She then also got into body building so they shared the exercising too.
She always leaves that out though and likes to make people think he fell in love with her as a bigger person.
---
7CF24381-2693-4433-BB07-F9C9566D7399.jpeg

Omg so glad I found her thread. Agree with her absolutely not being happy in her body - she looks so uncomfortable and she must be eating some amount to maintain her size

The fact she has developed sleep apnea due to her weight gain as well.
And it hasn't convinced her that she needs to do something about the rapid weight gain

I can’t get over how much weight she’s put on since I last looked at her instagram