Aliciamccarvell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't doubt that he does loves her. Not the fake staring at her constantly though.
He didn't look how he did when they first met either.
I also think now, in a way he's trapped, whether he does still love her or not. Because if they were to ever split up and it be his choice, now they've got the following, especially as it's aimed at their bodies, majority of people will say it's because she's now obese. And he'll be made to look like an awful person. Even if they didn't think that, in the future, if he were to find a new partner who was slim, it would all come back again then too!
So in a way, he's trapped. (not saying this is the case obviously. But theoretically if it was)

Reactions: 1
I do think their relationship is real and they're in love. But they're fucked because now they've made themselves a 'brand' so to speak and they have to keep up pretences

Reactions: 5
I do think their relationship is real and they're in love. But they're fucked because now they've made themselves a 'brand' so to speak and they have to keep up pretences
I agree with this. I actually don’t really mind them to be fair. Could give or take.
I do think they’re in love/happy. But I definitely am with you on the last bit though, it’s almost like pressure now to keep it up! That must be exhausting. We all know relationships have ups and downs but I feel like when you portray it the way they have, there’s almost no room for error now.
Does that even make sense. I know what I’m trying to say 😂. Regardless, I couldn’t ever have my relationship online like that.

Reactions: 5
I'm sorry but what was that house tour rubbish ? She's been going on and on for months about getting the house ready etc..talk about boring bland and anticlimactic. Everything from Amazon and linked so she can monetise it all. What a strange way to live your life..

Reactions: 3
When Scott realised she had the camera on in her latest story he totally changed his pose & features into a ‘thirsty’ look 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She only replies or calls out Hate Followers! Never a comment for a genuine fan 🤷‍♀️
Yeah this is it. I know it's hard to respond to every genuinely nice comment but duck me, it would be nice to do it more than the hateful ones? They deserve your attention more

Reactions: 2
I really liked Alicia the beginning of the year but then found her to turn into a bit of an ass. Her attitude stinks.

However must admit I did feel sad for her when someone went snd spent $95 in Starbucks on a gift card she shared for all to get a coffee on her. That was a nice idea she had... but a crappy person ruined it

I really liked Alicia the beginning of the year but then found her to turn into a bit of an ass. Her attitude stinks.

However must admit I did feel sad for her when someone went snd spent $95 in Starbucks on a gift card she shared for all to get a coffee on her. That was a nice idea she had... but a crappy person ruined it
Maybe they shared with co workers on minimum wage? Maybe they sold the products to get diapers! Who knows but a good deed is still a good deed!
If I give €5 to a homeless person they may buy alcohol 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Maybe they shared with co workers on minimum wage? Maybe they sold the products to get diapers! Who knows but a good deed is still a good deed!
Completely agree and they bought food. Her response was very spiteful.

Do you know what, now you've actually put it like that it makes perfect sense!

I don't agree that that person should've taken the entire money for themselves.
We don’t know the circumstances, could be a dick move or a genuine need 🤷‍♀️
The point is Alicia wanted validation by thinking people would tag her ‘thanks Alicia, latte on you’ ‘espresso on Alicia’ etc
You don’t give to get thanked or validated !

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The point is Alicia wanted validation by thinking people would tag her ‘thanks Alicia, latte on you’ ‘espresso on Alicia’ etc
That's exactly why she did it ! Not a humble bone in her body. You can't give away money and then decide how people spend it!

That's true