Aliciamccarvell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would annoy me if my partner was claiming she was so healthy online etc. but overeating and obviously undertaking very unhealthy habits at home. Scott must eat well to maintain his physique so what’s she eating?

Reactions: 4
It would annoy me if my partner was claiming she was so healthy online etc. but overeating and obviously undertaking very unhealthy habits at home. Scott must eat well to maintain his physique so what’s she eating?
She shows she doesn't eat healthy. She just claims she's healthy in herself.
Scott also constantly buys her "gifts" of multiple bags of crisps and chocolate etc.
She's posted so often that he's bought her flowers along with 5 or 6 different food items.

If she would just be more real and admit that her weight DOES have adverse effects, she would probably be alot more likeable. No longer having a visible neck and getting out of breath when talking makes it obvious to everybody watching that she's not healthy!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
If she would just be more real and admit that her weight DOES have adverse effects, she would probably be alot more likeable. No longer having a visible neck and getting out of breath when talking makes it obvious to everybody watching that she's not healthy!
Along with devloping sleep apnea too where she now sleeps with an oxygen mask on!

Obviously I know it isn't just overweight people that can get sleep apnea but she didn't have it before, until she gained a lot, fast!

• Sad
She sounds like she’s got a constant stuffy nose. I couldn’t sit and have a conversation with her

Reactions: 2
Pre boiled eggs when she doesn’t have a job? Lazy oaf! It takes no time to hard boil eggs 😂😂🥴

8AE320D3-F420-4A95-8D34-648E1A3EC4D5.jpeg

😳

• Haha
Got to love the writing on the second picture 😂👌🏻

edited to add: those shoes look reinforced and they’ve still broken 😳
Those shoes are too big but too small at the same time? 😂
They look 2 sizes too big but not wide enough for her squares

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Those shoes are too big but too small at the same time? 😂
They look 2 sizes too big but not wide enough for her squares
Her feet are bloody horrible and such a funny shape like monster munch crisps
That thick strap around her ankle is 🤢

• Haha
Ugh i cant stand her, just because you're confident being that size doesnt mean its healthy and good for others 🙄 if i was her husband it would piss me off taking her to "work out" youd never get anything done! Her stomach looks like her arse ffs 🤦‍♀️ the energy drink thing is a joke too 🙄 how can she expect anyone to take her seriously..her husband jumping to her defence all the time " are you saying that because she's fat" well yea they are, she is? Not just a little bit a whole bloody lot not everyone has to feel the same..

She acts childish at the gym, thinking it’s funny and cute but it’s far from it. Sometimes I wonder if Scott thinks, will you just shut the duck up and duck off!?😂

women only like the look of him cus of his beard and body, take that away and no one would look twice, and then old biggie wouldn’t have any content

Reactions: 5
She acts childish at the gym, thinking it’s funny and cute but it’s far from it. Sometimes I wonder if Scott thinks, will you just shut the duck up and duck off!?😂

women only like the look of him cus of his beard and body, take that away and no one would look twice, and then old biggie wouldn’t have any content
This! He wasn't exactly a looker before he had his beard!
I personally wouldn't say he us now.
People just see the body 😂

I feel like he just has this empty stare all the time

This! He wasn't exactly a looker before he had his beard!
I personally wouldn't say he us now.
People just see the body 😂

I feel like he just has this empty stare all the time
I’m with you there, with or without a beard or the body he’s not the one 😂😂😂😂😂

I think he’s checked out of the life he has with her
Always got the phone shoved in his face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1