Alicej_t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When do we think they’ll get back together??? 😜
They’re all going to join up - Sappy Alice, Creepy Dan, Pervy Gramps and the Sugar Baby and live in polyamorous middle class harmony. Slay.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
100% right. Comments all allude to being back in london
It’s one thing to disrupt the kids by moving yet another man IN. It’s a whole other ballgame to uproot them by moving them to a new city, new schools, away from friends.

What the duck is she playing at?!

Reactions: 3
Unbelievable! New man, new house, new city, new school, new friends, away from family?? So much all at once for those kids. I’m wondering if they’ll be moving in with their Dad at some point in the future?

Reactions: 7
Isn’t it coincidental timings. Gramps puts up a picture with the blonde bit of stuff in Barnes as a duck you to Alice and then 24hrs later Alice ups the stakes by announcing she’s moving.

Pathetic games.

Reactions: 5
What is hilarious is she’s said her landlord doesn’t want her to move because she’s a fabulous tenant, so she’d help look for new tenants... errr no, more like you’ve just signed a 12 month contract and you’re breaking terms of that contract so need to find someone to take it over so you’re not legally obliged to cover the rent 🙄

Reactions: 13
She moved there mid May and was still internet dating on July 9, and yet here we are on Aug 18 with her moving in with someone, to London, completely upheaving the kids. She had really lost her mind.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Jesus, it is car crash stuff. She was just buying armchairs or some other nonsense for the house and giant mirrors 🙄. Wasnt there blinds coming for every window? Not to mention the kids. I thought she has looked a bit worse for wear lately, drink, drugs? Or a mental breakdown?

Reactions: 5
I think she needs an intervention - who uproots their kids school and hometown for some joker they’v been dating for a month?? She’s literally lost the plot.

Reactions: 4
I think she needs an intervention - who uproots their kids school and hometown for some joker they’v been dating for a month?? She’s literally lost the plot.
I want her Mother to grab her by the shoulders and give her a bloody good shake. Or, her ex husband to step in and give the kids some stability because it’s all going to come crashing down around her.

If she was in my family I wouldn’t be able to bite my tongue.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.