Alicej_t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's living a weird double life. Her rental (because £5k a month isn't enough for a mortgage) is in Chichelely, a semi-rural hamlet in Bucks. Countryside, nice schools, parents round the corner etc. Yet she spends every waking moment trying to be a Londoner and 'pavement picnics' :rolleyes:. Given the intensity she's goes at relationships, and with kids involved, it will very soon hit the fan. Poor kids.
I wanted to be wrong about this prediction 😢 desparately sad for the kids who will be uprooted. This is more toxic for them than with Gramps. Awful.

Reactions: 3
Why are the other insta morons telling her congratulations etc 🤔🙄. It’s been barely a month.. morons the lot of them.

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe it - interesting she said ‘new work to launch into’ - I wonder if she’s going back to a permanent role?

Seems unbelievable though - hope the kids are ok.

Reactions: 1
So he's spent one weekend in Milton Keynes and can't hack it. The coffee shops are clearly not up to scratch. Alice's desperation is off the scale, of course she can do what she wants with her own life but uprooting your children from their routine, school, friends, grand parents for a month old relationship and a shag is beyond the pale. #nowondernoonesinterestedinthelifecoaching

Reactions: 10
My only hope for the kids is that maybe their dad lives in London so there is some stability and continuity for them there.

Alice, what the duck are you doing? Sit down, think of your kids, and be humble. Date this bloke for a bit, then move.

You absolute melt.

Reactions: 6
So unbelievably selfish and stupid. Her poor kids. I really hope she isn’t moving in with that Dan guy. No idea why her ex husband hasn’t stepped in to protect his children from this car crash. Awful.

So unbelievably selfish and stupid. Her poor kids. I really hope she isn’t moving in with that Dan guy. No idea why her ex husband hasn’t stepped in to protect his children from this car crash. Awful.
I’d like to think he has no idea. Those kids will be living with Dad in a few years.

She’s just commented to say she’s moving to SW14 which is the area he lives in soooooo...

I don’t even understand really - surely the children will need school places? It’s September in 2 weeks!

Reactions: 4
I don’t even understand really - surely the children will need school places? It’s September in 2 weeks!
This is a great point. Maybe Alice is “moving on ahead” and will leave the children with her parents for a few weeks/until she can find them school places?

Also great shout above about her potentially going back to agency work/full time. I think that’s what she’s planning.

This is a great point. Maybe Alice is “moving on ahead” and will leave the children with her parents for a few weeks/until she can find them school places?

Also great shout above about her potentially going back to agency work/full time. I think that’s what she’s planning.
That would explain the panic to discount the T-shirt’s and courses.

Reactions: 2
She’s confirmed in the comments she’s moving in with him. She’s an absolute embarrassment. Her kids are going to grow up as twisted and desperate as she is.

Thread 2 should definitely be called AliceJ_T: The Car Crash Continues

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.