Alicej_t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a great point. Maybe Alice is “moving on ahead” and will leave the children with her parents for a few weeks/until she can find them school places?

Also great shout above about her potentially going back to agency work/full time. I think that’s what she’s planning.
But normal people get a job in London... and commute from somewhere as close as she is so as not to disrupt the children! This is a bleeping tit show, unbelievably selfish, those poor kids having to move AGAIN- how many times is that now since they’ve been born, 5? 6? Decent schools in London are also ridiculously oversubscribed so good luck finding places. Poor, poor kids. I actually think she’s lost the plot this last year, something seems totally ‘off’ and different about her. You seriously can’t offer life coaching and ‘happiness coaching’ when your own life is as messy as this, you just can’t! I’m almost wondering if she’s the one doing the trolling?! 🤔

Reactions: 5
New thread title suggestion: Alice Judgement Lacking Talbot
Or better variation thought up by someone wittier than me.

Reactions: 7
I predict an engagement by Christmas. Halloween actually given the pace they’re moving at!

I mean, it's fine (if still quite fast) if you don't have kids, you can be as spontaneous as you want... but when there are kids involved it's just unhinged. All these people congratulating her can't be serious surely? "Love wins" makes me want to vomit, it's totally thinking 100% of yourself and not your kids. I have 2 children and I just can't imagine doing anything like this to them. Why not date first and see how it goes? It just doesn't make sense unless she's actually mentally unwell, or simply a terrible mother.

Reactions: 11
I think she needs an intervention - who uproots their kids school and hometown for some joker they’v been dating for a month?? She’s literally lost the plot.
Exactly this. I have no words!
How can she do this to her kids? 💔

Reactions: 1
It’s really odd that no one has mentioned the children at all 😒 No mention if schools, how they feel etc etc which I find strange given that they are very much included in her account.

It’s really odd that no one has mentioned the children at all 😒 No mention if schools, how they feel etc etc which I find strange given that they are very much included in her account.
They’ve barely been seen since dansbites has been on the scene. I wonder if they’re off to live with their dad? Is he local for their schools etc?

Interesting how she’s selling it as a work related move with no mention of him in the post

‘Despite being tempted, the children aren’t included’...does this mean they’ve been unhappy about it?

I reckon the “new work” is that she will be working on his business, whatever that it

She’s going to be even more insufferable when she’s in London

Reactions: 4
She’s in full train crash mode. Anyways, it will be pretend “work” to cover the fact that she won’t work anymore and will live off him

It’s all she’s ever wanted - a rich man!! She put up with that utter sleaze for god knows how many years. Literally feel sick at that young blonde girl on his lap. Disgusting. And she was going to marry him! She’ll go literally anything for money

Reactions: 1
I wish I was witty enough for a thread title but as you can tell by the first one I’m not exactly imaginative 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I used to follow her (when I became a single parent) but unfollowed about a year or so ago. She often pops up on discovery so I take a peek. She is not well. The on off relationship with Sean, now this; moving in with a guy she’s been dating a month or so AND moving her kids too? Her family and friends should be staging an intervention. And as for the happy comments on insta, people need to take a long hard look at themselves.

Reactions: 5
My husband just came up with the theory that perhaps Dan isn’t as recent as we may have been led to believe 🤔

Reactions: 4
Was supposed to be moving in with Shaun the sleeze/Gramps not that long ago. I've said before that she has a mad look in her eyes of someone unhinged and untrustworthy. Her parents need to give her a shake, for the sake of the Grandkids at least. Unless they raised her to be a self centred money grabbing, status seeking hole that she's turned out to be.

Have the kids even met @dansshites? Normally people date for a few months before introducing kids. Not her, I know, but like sensible people... He's old enough to be their grandad FFS

I’m speechless. Will someone please, please stand up for those poor kids.

Actually, the more I think about it the more I smell a rat. To move her kids she would have to get their dad’s permission. All this Instagram luvvies saying congrats etc. Maybe they’re all in on it. My friend confirms that not a word of this has been mentioned on her personal FB account. Think about it, when you’re looking for something like someone to take over your tenancy you go to local real life friends first (ie Fb Friends) not the public on Instagram don’t you? Things just don’t add up somewhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I still think it’s all bullshit and there will soon be a blog post about how easy it is to feed the trolls.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.