Alicej_t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I fully agree that she really does think she’s a character from SATC.
How do you know about the ex part, does she have the support of her ex? I always see her banging on about being a single mum seemingly pointedly whereas others will talk about coparenting after divorce.... so I always assumed that her ex did the occasional school holiday and the bare minimum in child support.... bit of a false picture that she’s painted about how she’s doing it all alone....
The kids seem to be away with him all the time as she is always off on child free jaunts all over the place, NY, London, Dubai, Where are they while she is living it up in Dubai if the father is useless?

Curious about how you know this
me too!!!!! Spill! Do you know her/him?

She gets a very, VERY comfortable amount of money from the ex, and the kids go to stay with him regularly. He doesn’t live nearby though, so I think it’s mainly school holidays. But yes, the whole “oh wow I’m such a superhuman supermum doing this all myself” is absolute bullshit
[/QUOT
I bet - How do you know this?Spill! Do you know her/him?

The kids seem to be away with him all the time as she is always off on child free jaunts all over the place, NY, London, Dubai, Where are they while she is living it up in Dubai if the father is useless?

The kids are with her parents - she lives next door.

The kids are with her parents - she lives next door.
oh, thought they would be with the ex. Well if its the easter holidays and you only have your kids half of the time, why would you go swanning off with your man while your parents look after the kids? Surely her child care arrangements with the ex mean she could go any time she doesn't have the kids regularly?

Reactions: 1
To be fair, they could be with the dad now, we don't know.

She moved into her parents house and they added a granny annex next door. Her mum does look after them a lot.

She moved into her parents house and they added a granny annex next door. Her mum does look after them a lot.
well id have more respect for her if they were rather than farming them out to go away with grandad!

Her ex has got a very good job, running his own club promo company so he must pay a high amount of child maintenance:
http://www.musicweek.com/live/read/rave-reviews-london-warehouse-events-talk-club-culture/068452
I wonder what he thinks of it all? Probably thankful they divorced!

Again with her faux feminism, she’s done nothing of value apart from have her kids, have her parents buy her a house, go from one dating disaster to another and rip off other people’s designs.

Yeah I don't know her personally, just basing things about her ex on what she has put online. Anyone else think her holiday looks super boring? Just seems like an excuse for her to wear expensive dresses that she doesn't get to wear at home haha...honestly don't see the appeal. I guess everyone has their different holiday style though...I'm not really a lie by the pool doing nothing kind of person so it seems incredibly dull. She comes off so shallow and vapid.

Ha, I'm glad I don't know her, can you imagine being around someone that self centerd in everyday life?! I definitely saw it somewhere a good few years back, can't remember where though. After reading that then seeing how much she palms off the kids to her parents whose back garden she lives in I got totally fed up with her. The only reason she's got nice stuff is other people, yet she pretends it's all down to her. Really winds me up.

Yeah I don't know her personally, just basing things about her ex on what she has put online. Anyone else think her holiday looks super boring? Just seems like an excuse for her to wear expensive dresses that she doesn't get to wear at home haha...honestly don't see the appeal. I guess everyone has their different holiday style though...I'm not really a lie by the pool doing nothing kind of person so it seems incredibly dull. She comes off so shallow and vapid.
What do they talk about? There doesn’t seem to be any chemistry. She’d rather shag her Ganni dress.

• Haha
I particularly didn't like the one she thought gramps would hate. Actually, I thought the dress was cool and quirky, just don't think she pulled it off well. Again, back to living in her head, I think she sees herself as super stylish but wearing expensive things doesn't make you Carrie Bradshaw, as it turns out haha. I did like the self portrait dress!

I have no idea what they talk about either...other than mutual love of material things. He apparently thinks she's funny and likes to spend money on her. True love!

Have any of you looked at her instagram handle for her slay website (is slay not the most cringey name for a company ever? "slay, a happiness company" just sounds idiotic) it's @slaythelife and is absolute rubbish. I don't think she's actively using it though, maybe it was just a test page.

For someone pushing her branding expertise, her slay business is confusing. She says it's a "happiness company" what does that even mean? Most of the services offered seem to be about building a brand and online presence, so why is she trying to throw in the happiness piece? I AM CONFUSED! And she hasn't done much by way of explaining what it is or promoting it...it honestly seems to be a bit of a mess. It's basically consulting, right? She did that before she blogged full time so I'm not sure why she felt the need to relaunch herself into it in such a sloppy way.

"An award-winning Marketing Director and Author with 15 years experience of building and monetising brands, Founder of Slay Alice is a Happiness Advocate who wants to enable you to succeed in what you’re brilliant at." - I mean how pointless is her statement of intent? Longest sentence ever and it makes no sense- completely vague and meaningless.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Slay is a rebrand/relaunch of her failed 'A & co' consultancy, with a happiness expert bolt on. Hence why the blog post about how unhappy life with Gramps was had to go. Our collective response is the same as the near 300 negative comments (is that a record?) to her Telegraph piece. There's something rotten about her. I'm sad for her kids, sadder for Shaun's kids who've been caught up in this, and despair at the thought someone will pay £1250 for her to make them 'happy'. Sigh....#ad

Reactions: 2
Slay is a rebrand/relaunch of her failed 'A & co' consultancy, with a happiness expert bolt on. Hence why the blog post about how unhappy life with Gramps was had to go. Our collective response is the same as the near 300 negative comments (is that a record?) to her Telegraph piece. There's something rotten about her. I'm sad for her kids, sadder for Shaun's kids who've been caught up in this, and despair at the thought someone will pay £1250 for her to make them 'happy'. Sigh....#ad
Do we know how old his kids are? If they read that infamous blog post which I bet they did, they must be raging/sad/hurt.

Yes what happened to A&Co? A complete failure but we are expected to pay her to tell us how to run a successful business?!

And how long can she hang on to the coat tails of being "ex-Vice"?

After someone mentioned the seafood platter and then saying I bet she reads this and her stories are about this post I totally think that’s true as he’s just been saying on her stories he didn’t think much of the shellfish platter 🤣🤣

Yes what happened to A&Co? A complete failure but we are expected to pay her to tell us how to run a successful business?!

I’ve googled A&Co and can’t find much apart from her doing a BIG EXCITING LAUNCH KLAXON. Doesn’t even seem like it was a registered business????

And she worked at Vice a decade ago!!!

I’ve googled A&Co and can’t find much apart from her doing a BIG EXCITING LAUNCH KLAXON. Doesn’t even seem like it was a registered business????

And she worked at Vice a decade ago!!!
She bangs on about Vice like she bangs on about that speedo shoot she did.

I have the feeling that her ex lives in Nottingham, or did she live in Nottingham at some point? She made a post about Elfred (never will I get over that name) being under QMC’s care for her condition.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.