Alicej_t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the problem, I think. Well one of many. Her tshirt were copies, her book flopped, she acts like she discovered feminism then can’t be without a man and has constant drama with Gramps. And I repeat- her poor confused kids.
This! “Hey kids mummy’s getting married! Actually kids no I’m not. Hey kids guess what? I actually am getting married! Sorry to break it to you again kids but no mummy’s not getting married after all. Kids, good news, you’ll never guess but... I’m getting married!!”

Reactions: 4
Why is such a feminist holidaying in Dubai which treats women like chattels and has an appalling holiday rights record?

It's OK. I already know the answer......

Reactions: 8
"I'm a strong believer that your holiday begins the minute your car picks you up for the airport" - Alice, your privilege is showing. Most people drive themselves to the airport if they can afford the parking, or get themselves on an airport bus or train. So relatable, right.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"I'm a strong believer that your holiday begins the minute your car picks you up for the airport" - Alice, your privilege is showing. Most people drive themselves to the airport if they can afford the parking, or get themselves on an airport bus or train. So relatable, right.
Car picks you up for the airport!!! She’s truly something else.

Reactions: 2
I was kind of ambivalent on her for a while but now she's going in my 'out of touch with reality' unfollow gang with lily and rvk!

Reactions: 1
These last few weeks she has been insufferable. Showing off how "happy" she is with that old man.

I was kind of ambivalent on her for a while but now she's going in my 'out of touch with reality' unfollow gang with lily and rvk!
Lolz. As we speak she is in a restaurant where the 'Grilled Seafood Platter' is a hundred pounds a head.

This isn’t her life and that’s what I don’t get. Sure her parents got her a house and she was comfortable but she acts like she was born into millions whereas the old man with the fish lips is just bank rolling her in return to piss off his ex wife

• Haha
If you are a feminist why do you care what your boyfriend thinks about your dress? Or think that we might care what your boyfriend thinks? We have seen nothing of Dubai, just posh dinners and dresses we can't afford. What's the point?

Genuinely think the Dubai posts are all two fingers to us on here. She knows whats said here and this is her entitled way of responding how she knows best. What a serial gold digger.

I think she lives in a bit of a fantasy world, she genuinely thinks she's a character in SATC haha. Like the story she keeps peddling about herself - that she's a single mum powerhouse, pulled herself up from nothing etc. It's just not true. She has succeeded as a single mum because she's had endless support, particularly her parents providing housing and childcare whenever needed. Plus an ex that wants to share childrearing and also financially does his part. How many single mums have that kind of help? She is absolutely blind to her privilege.

Her relationship with gramps also seems to fall into this fantasy - his bankrolling obviously allows her to live out her fantasy life as upper class fashionista. But as soon as things got hard and real she was out, claiming he was holding her back somehow. I feel so bad for her children, the make-up/break-up cycle they have going on must be working a number on them. If she was grounded in any kind of reality she wouldn't do that to them.

Same with her feminism, she loves the idea of it, the popularity of it- but I have seen nothing from her that suggests anything deeper than the occasional good quote.

Honestly, I think her life is a bit of a parody haha.

And I apparently have far too much to say about this random woman on the internet LOL

Reactions: 6
I think she lives in a bit of a fantasy world, she genuinely thinks she's a character in SATC haha. Like the story she keeps peddling about herself - that she's a single mum powerhouse, pulled herself up from nothing etc. It's just not true. She has succeeded as a single mum because she's had endless support, particularly her parents providing housing and childcare whenever needed. Plus an ex that wants to share childrearing and also financially does his part. How many single mums have that kind of help? She is absolutely blind to her privilege.

Her relationship with gramps also seems to fall into this fantasy - his bankrolling obviously allows her to live out her fantasy life as upper class fashionista. But as soon as things got hard and real she was out, claiming he was holding her back somehow. I feel so bad for her children, the make-up/break-up cycle they have going on must be working a number on them. If she was grounded in any kind of reality she wouldn't do that to them.

Same with her feminism, she loves the idea of it, the popularity of it- but I have seen nothing from her that suggests anything deeper than the occasional good quote.

Honestly, I think her life is a bit of a parody haha.

And I apparently have far too much to say about this random woman on the internet LOL
I fully agree that she really does think she’s a character from SATC.
How do you know about the ex part, does she have the support of her ex? I always see her banging on about being a single mum seemingly pointedly whereas others will talk about coparenting after divorce.... so I always assumed that her ex did the occasional school holiday and the bare minimum in child support.... bit of a false picture that she’s painted about how she’s doing it all alone....

I had to stop following way back when she claimed feminism was taking her young daughter with her when she went to her waxing therapist for a piece in The Stylist!

• Wow
  • Haha
How do you know about the ex part, does she have the support of her ex? I always see her banging on about being a single mum seemingly pointedly whereas others will talk about coparenting after divorce.... so I always assumed that her ex did the occasional school holiday and the bare minimum in child support.... bit of a false picture that she’s painted about how she’s doing it all alone....
I’m sure she’s said her ex was good before. I imagine we’d hear about it if he wasn’t paying his way.

She gets a very, VERY comfortable amount of money from the ex, and the kids go to stay with him regularly. He doesn’t live nearby though, so I think it’s mainly school holidays. But yes, the whole “oh wow I’m such a superhuman supermum doing this all myself” is absolute bullshit

Deja vu. Go on expensive holiday, surprise surprise, everything is great! Come home and attempt to buy a house together, reality hits, split up. Repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.