Alicej_t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she splits up from Gramps for the second time, writing a blog post about how stifled and unhappy she'd been. A few weeks later they're back together #3, she's deleted the post and is now a happiness expert? I can't tell if she's just another toxic influencer who wants ALL the money, or suffering a genuine mental health crisis (which she's experienced in the past).
Her site reads like she’s the first person to ever have kids, to ever get divorced and to ever do a tit

Reactions: 4
Every single picture of Alice and Gramps they are cuddling/poured all over each other. Never a clearer example of Instagram bullshit considering they will probably split again before Easter.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Every single picture of Alice and Gramps they are cuddling/poured all over each other. Never a clearer example of Instagram bullshit considering they will probably split again before Easter.
Just seen her story. It’s the pose you do to look in love. She shared his Instagram handle too which proves he’s FAr from a looker

Reactions: 1
It’s ALL about the money. She’s been desperate for a rich sugar daddy for years and now she’s got one that can also give her drama to attempt to translate (badly) into clicks and likes. She’s revolting.

She's definitely had to settle for an OAP as no-one her own age wants her. She had two kids young and that makes her very unpopular with men her own age who are probably only thinking about having their owns kids now.

It’s ALL about the money. She’s been desperate for a rich sugar daddy for years and now she’s got one that can also give her drama to attempt to translate (badly) into clicks and likes. She’s revolting.
Has she really? I’ve followrd her for about 12 months now. Has she had sugar daddy’s before?

I don't recall her having a previous sugar daddy. All have been about her age (hence unsuccessful). The ones I remember are the South American Ad exec who lived in Shoreditch (cue lots of pics in front of East London graffiti), Andrew Ryan (low rate comedian) and Aron Moore who she spent one entire summer flying to New York to see then he married someone else behind her back.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't recall her having a previous sugar daddy. All have been about her age (hence unsuccessful). The ones I remember are the South American Ad exec who lived in Shoreditch (cue lots of pics in front of East London graffiti), Andrew Ryan (low rate comedian) and Aron Moore who she spent one entire summer flying to New York to see then he married someone else behind her back.
I was going to ask about that summer romance of dicking off to New York every weekend!

That Aron Moore story is wild! 😂 Behind her back? Wtf! Clearly she’s not fussed about her kids when she’s going off to New York all the time to see a man.

I was going to ask about that summer romance of dicking off to New York every weekend!
Where’s the money from?

That Aron Moore story is wild! 😂 Behind her back? Wtf! Clearly she’s not fussed about her kids when she’s going off to New York all the time to see a man.

Where’s the money from?
I need to know more about Aron Moore! She would drop the kids off at her mums and jet off to NY for a week. Can you imagine?

I can't remember too much but I think she met him at a party (she had a good friend who ran a perfume business who lived in NY but they are not friends now for some reason). She then flew over literally every month for about 4 months just to see this bloke. Then he ghosted her and she found out he had married his best friend about one month later!

• Haha
I can't remember too much but I think she met him at a party (she had a good friend who ran a perfume business who lived in NY but they are not friends now for some reason). She then flew over literally every month for about 4 months just to see this bloke. Then he ghosted her and she found out he had married his best friend about one month later!
So she was a stag do fling who wouldn’t leave then?

• Haha
The point is I have easily worked this all out from the crap she's posted online. And these people think they are keeping their children and lives safe but even a small amount of information can be pieced together to tell you so much about someone.

Reactions: 3
Is this all in her book? I’ve followed her blog and insta for years but apart from the flying to NY a lot for a guy she didn’t say that much about (I don’t recall her naming him?) I didn’t know any of this! (Wouldn’t waste my money on the book)

Not bought the book! She tagged him in an Instagram post once and then months later mentioned him getting married.

who would be stupid enough to pay that?? What can she possibly have to offer on the advice front when she continually fucks up so royally? Lets see how long this reunion lasts - show her the money....

Again she must have tagged him on Instagram or Twitter as that's the only contact I have with her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.