Alicej_t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also £500? Piss off! Get yourself another grandad.
Horrifyingly I think that must be what she gets for her Telegraph articles. Which are usually more self obsessed drivel.

The faux feminism winds me up too. It’s all so forced. We get you identify as a feminist, we don’t need it shoved down our throats every 10 minutes. Especially when you go on and on about not needing a man and then half your content is about the million and one dates you’ve been on (no judgment on the amount of dates to be clear, just the inconsistency). And as much as I hate to be all #notallmen, they’re not actually all misogynists just because you don’t like their tone or a particular word they’ve used or if they don’t immediately kiss your arse

Reactions: 1
Horrifyingly I think that must be what she gets for her Telegraph articles. Which are usually more self obsessed drivel.

The faux feminism winds me up too. It’s all so forced. We get you identify as a feminist, we don’t need it shoved down our throats every 10 minutes. Especially when you go on and on about not needing a man and then half your content is about the million and one dates you’ve been on (no judgment on the amount of dates to be clear, just the inconsistency). And as much as I hate to be all #notallmen, they’re not actually all misogynists just because you don’t like their tone or a particular word they’ve used or if they don’t immediately kiss your arse
I think she’s overcompensating. I doubt she can be alone.

She owes us nothing in terms of content apparently. But we are her currency when it comes to her worth to advertisers, nice to know it's a one way street. What an arrogant piece of work she is.

Reactions: 5
She’s got at least one Gucci bag and a membership to soho house so guess that 2 years of hell with Sean was worth it.

She is gushing on Twitter how proud she is for being referred to as "smart girls in the corner" at a pub quiz. Not sure that aligns with her oh-so-strong feminist stance does it?

She's back together AGAIN with the boyfriend!
Ffs. She can’t be alone, can she? Tbh I thought she was seeing someone when she posted posh restaurants on Instagram. How long before a sunny holiday, another proposal and designer shoes? Her poor kids. She’s a sugar baby, end of.

Reactions: 3
It must be a full time job going through her social media deleting pictures of him everytime they break up.

Reactions: 2
Ffs. She can’t be alone, can she? Tbh I thought she was seeing someone when she posted posh restaurants on Instagram. How long before a sunny holiday, another proposal and designer shoes? Her poor kids. She’s a sugar baby, end of.
Her engagement ring is back on. You can see it in the story that she’s not so subtly showing off his Aston Martin

I used to really enjoy her posts but got bored with her ads, and then the Boyf debacle with the engagement /breakup I don’t need a man speech and now she’s back with him?? I don’t get it I thought she went through such a bad time?

Everyone is fawning all over her saying 'you're so honest' and 'you don't owe us an explanation' etc which is all true but my problem is she not so subtly slagged off him and his family, made out he was somehow controlling her and dulling her shine and that since the split she could show her true light and happiness. Now its that awkward moment where we are all supposed to forget all that until the next time they split up,

Reactions: 4
Everyone is fawning all over her saying 'you're so honest' and 'you don't owe us an explanation' etc which is all true but my problem is she not so subtly slagged off him and his family, made out he was somehow controlling her and dulling her shine and that since the split she could show her true light and happiness. Now its that awkward moment where we are all supposed to forget all that until the next time they split up,
I wonder if she’ll delete it now. It’s such silly behaviour. I can’t imagine putting my 2 through that. Mummy and her yo-yo boyfriend.

Deleted the blog post?! Oh the irony.
So this is basically a man who stifled her creativity, didn't support her career, whose family (ex-wife?) slagged her off and stalked her online meaning she hadn't been able to write a true world for the last two years. She then splits up with him (again) but deletes the blog post as soon as they get back?!

Oh and I looked up the house they were going to buy recently and let's just say the flashy Aston Martin, endless holidays, designer dresses etc obviously doesn't translate into much of a mortgage.

I can't deal with the messy drama of this woman. It's all so embarrassing. The blog post was bad enough at the time, but then now to be back with him. I bet she couldn't be without the money he has (or given what @Ellabella said, maybe the money he pretends to have).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.