Alicej_t #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elfie quietly giving the finger in the latest pic. Intentional or not it’s priceless 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also “her nickname is Sassypants”.

Sassypants is a cat in the Teen Titans Go cartoon - does she think she came up with it herself?

Reactions: 2
I feel so sorry for her son in those restaurant photos. They must be so bloody fed up of being made to pose 🙄

I feel like she might be pregnant
There was a story from the wedding that alluded to it. Alice speech and the caption was something like ‘the bombshell moment’ or something. It’s in this thread a bit further up.

Reactions: 3
If this is really true love then hats off to Alice. Two years ago, she'd been ripped off by a con man, was living alone through lockdown and her kids were living with their Dad full time. Now she has a huge house, a husband that appears to adore her, has her kids quite a bit and has grifted into a new job too.

Somehow I suspect that's not the case.

Reactions: 8
If this is really true love then hats off to Alice. Two years ago, she'd been ripped off by a con man, was living alone through lockdown and her kids were living with their Dad full time. Now she has a huge house, a husband that appears to adore her, has her kids quite a bit and has grifted into a new job too.

A man was her backup plan. 😒

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

No one can SLAY like Alice. Queen of the Rebound. Can sniff out a rich sucker a mile away.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How have I only just seen this thread??! I’ve followed her for about a year now. Don’t know the whole backstory (off to read up on it now).
Jesus Christ she loves herself doesn’t she! Those wedding photos were all her front and centre with a ‘I’m having the time of my life look at me’ big over the top grin on her face. Everyone else looked tense.

New bloke seems like a wet blanket who will do whatever she says. Can’t see it lasting.

I need to go do my research on her now as she comes over so smug and self obsessed. I just do not like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How have I only just seen this thread??! I’ve followed her for about a year now. Don’t know the whole backstory (off to read up on it now).
Jesus Christ she loves herself doesn’t she! Those wedding photos were all her front and centre with a ‘I’m having the time of my life look at me’ big over the top grin on her face. Everyone else looked tense.

New bloke seems like a wet blanket who will do whatever she says. Can’t see it lasting.

I need to go do my research on her now as she comes over so smug and self obsessed. I just do not like her.
You've got one hell of a ride ahead of you 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Ha, you missed the sea platter years with gramps 🤣 and the multiple break ups. And the Dan the con man who moved in with her and her kids after like a month 🤣. Oh Alice what a feminist icon you are.

Reactions: 12
Ha, you missed the sea platter years with gramps 🤣 and the multiple break ups. And the Dan the con man who moved in with her and her kids after like a month 🤣. Oh Alice what a feminist icon you are.
I missed the sea platter years too - was he a minger?

I missed the sea platter years too - was he a minger?
He was ooooooold.

Old enough to be her father and he didn’t have a sexy job. From memory it was something borderline blue collar, though he was the owner of the business I think.

Gramps would have been the perfect partner for someone in their mid-late forties, but he wanted someone twenty years younger and Alice wanted someone who’d fly her to NYC regularly in business class. They split up and got back together numerous times.

Reactions: 6
He was ooooooold.

Old enough to be her father and he didn’t have a sexy job. From memory it was something borderline blue collar, though he was the owner of the business I think.
Sean right? Yes waste disposal or metal recycling or something? They split so often. But got back together each time he took her to NYC for a seafood platter in business class.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.