Alicej_t #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are there any pics lurking around of Gramps? (with or without seafood platter)
I’m sure we shared some on earlier posts. You’ll have to have a scroll. He’s basically bearded and a bit sweaty. But was loaded, hence Alice’s attraction to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think a house the size they have would cost a lot more if it were in Sandbanks proper wouldn't it? Isn't it the most expensive place to buy a house anywhere except like Kensington? (I don't see the appeal personally, it's full of McMansions and snarled up with cars queuing for the chain ferry).

Reactions: 3
Well, I just scrolled through about 20 pages of Alice's first thread and saw a pic of Gramps. He's no oil painting for sure. What shocked me more though was how much worse she used to be. It was like Alice dialled up to 11.

As I was scrolling, one post crossed my eye. It just said 'As soon as I saw those oysters I knew it had Gramps written all over it.' :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Well, I just scrolled through about 20 pages of Alice's first thread and saw a pic of Gramps. He's no oil painting for sure. What shocked me more though was how much worse she used to be. It was like Alice dialled up to 11.

As I was scrolling, one post crossed my eye. It just said 'As soon as I saw those oysters I knew it has Gramps written all over it.' :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
🤣. Yes they’d break up and she’d post blogs about toxic relationships and moving on….Fast forward a week and said blog would be deleted and she would post a photo either in an airport business lounge with a new Gucci bag and glass of champs, or a seafood platter. Oh those days were fun on here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
🤣. Yes they’d break up and she’d post blogs about toxic relationships and moving on….Fast forward a week and said blog would be deleted and she would post a photo either in an airport business lounge with a new Gucci bag and glass of champs, or a seafood platter. Oh those days were fun on here 😂
And we used to play ‘spot the engagement ring’ as that was on and off too. We’d spot the badly hidden ring, then she’d slowly reintroduce the fact they were back on. She couldn’t live without him (his money) despite simultaneously touting her ‘slay’ business for independent feminists like herself… 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And didn’t his daughter or a friend of, come on here back in the day too? To slag her off? God, so much has happened in her life over the last several years, it’s hard to remember 😅 what a bleeping life.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And didn’t his daughter or a friend of, come on here back in the day too? To slag her off? God, so much has happened in her life over the last several years, it’s hard to remember 😅 what a bleeping life.
Oh yes! I’d forgotten about the daughter. Those were the days!!

Reactions: 2
Husbands hair is so severe! He needs to let it grow a bit. It’s not flattering at all.

Reactions: 3
Funny story: Alice was the one introducing me to tattle during one of her instagram story meltdowns (I think still from when she was together with Gramps 🤔). Thanks for showing me the light 😂😂👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Funny story: Alice was the one introducing me to tattle during one of her instagram story meltdowns (I think still from when she was together with Gramps 🤔). Thanks for showing me the light 😂😂👌🏼
Same!!! It took me a while to work out where the ‘hate’ was coming from and then I found my people

Reactions: 6
I think a house the size they have would cost a lot more if it were in Sandbanks proper wouldn't it? Isn't it the most expensive place to buy a house anywhere except like Kensington? (I don't see the appeal personally, it's full of McMansions and snarled up with cars queuing for the chain ferry).
She absolutely doesn’t live in Sandbanks, she lives somewhere random in Poole.

She quoted me on one of her Insta rants. I can’t remember what I’d said but I’m usually upset by her lack of regard for her children in pursuit of cash, I mean love.

No idea how I found Tattle. It was hatred of dishonest, blagging influencers that drove me here though.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I thoroughly recommend going back to thread 1. She's outrageous. It's funny to read the comments out of context too:

'oh my god, that bikini'
'I knew it, gramps is back' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Has Alice forgotten she has children since the wedding. Not seen or heard a thing of them.

Whilst I don’t wish her ill, you know that her two other kids are going to be relegated to the sidelines for this new baby. She couldn’t cope with motherhood with them, I hope she’s able to manage this time round… 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.