Alicej_t #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ps if i get to her age and I'm still impressed by soho house...... am not menkalllllly well 🙃

Reactions: 5
Someone approaching you to compliment you for having chips and a coke... feel like that says more about the type of venue you're at than the choice itself. Of course a Soho House member would be blown away by that - go down your local Spoons and see if you get the same comments 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The only right answer if some stranger comes up to compliment you on eating chips is duck off and mind your own business, surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m a member of soho house, have been since the early 2000’s. But I barely go now ( occasionally for lunch/ late drinks) as it’s full of 22/23 year olds. And I definitely don’t document it 💁 cos that’s bleeping tragic! She’s so desperate to be young again.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That top table wedding photo is possibly the most tragic thing I've ever seen.

If you're so disinterested in your own wedding that you spend most of the day on your phone then I can tell you now that you're not in love with someone else at all. You're only in love with yourself. And if you're happy for your kids to be so bored that they spend the day on their phones too then you're a crap mum. And if you're prepared to share that photo on social media as if it is totally normal behaviour then you're the absolute worst.

She's learnt absolutely nothing from Grandpa and Dan the con-man has she? She's a tragic child herself and the fact that her parents seem to be happy to encourage this behaviour tells me they're complicit in the whole thing too. The sharing of all the suppliers made me absolutely p*ss myself with laughter. What tragic behaviour for a grown woman.

Reactions: 20
Hearing her braying voice on the stories last week made me shudder. She is so utterly dislikable. Bragging and flaunting her meagre achievements with no thought to how everyone remembers her frequent duck ups. Yes, we all make mistakes but hers are staggering.

Imagine how she would treat a neighbour or someone in work that wasn't cool, trendy or young. I bet she would openly look down her nose at them and laugh.

Reactions: 9
As a single mum (and this was my rules and I'm not expecting people to do the same), no man got near my children. I would date and have relationships but they never met the children, never stayed overnight and certainly didn't move in. I now have a lovely man but he didn't appear until the children were in their teens and he had proved himself.
Like I say, this was the way I wanted to do it, my children's security was my main concern and not melding them into a forced family unit everytime a man was around. Yes, it was hard work and lonely but my kids admire me for it. Alice just cares about Alice and the 'gram.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m a single mum too and have had two boyfriends. One has become my fiancé. I introduced both after a few months. I think we all have to do what’s feels right, and while it worked for you, it wouldn’t have for me (my children were v young so long-term someone would need to meet them). Also, once I knew they were good people and I wanted a serious relationship with them, I wanted them to meet my children - my children might not have liked them! BUT on the other hand the way she has behaved is completely and utterly crazy. Moving them to a new city (after they had just moved) after a 5 week relationship?! - it’s unacceptable and the biggest mistake she will ever have made.

Reactions: 5
I remember when she moved in with Dan the Conman and posted about it with the reasoning that it was exciting for kids and that kids loved change. It's actually proven to be the exact opposite, kids thrive on stability and routine but why let something as boring as facts get in the way of your glamorous life eh Alice?

Reactions: 8
I remember when she moved in with Dan the Conman and posted about it with the reasoning that it was exciting for kids and that kids loved change. It's actually proven to be the exact opposite, kids thrive on stability and routine but why let something as boring as facts get in the way of your glamorous life eh Alice?
It drives me WILD when adults say children are resilient to justify their own crappy, selfish choices.

If children were so resilient, we wouldn’t have an absolute crisis of children suffering from anxiety.

Reactions: 11
One week married and she’s spent the whole week posting photos and videos on Instagram 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
One of the most tragic things about the top table was the table cloth that needed a damn good steam! I can’t un-see the creases 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.