Alicej_t #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weird to be posting on the day especially with the venue identifiable for 19k followers I would be worried about some random gatecrashing but then we know she has no sense with posting identifiable information to a public account.

I do like her dress and is a beautiful dress. There will be all the official pictures to follow of course.

Reactions: 2
Maybe the wedding was #sponsored which is why she spent all day on IG
I’m waiting for the big reveal that the whole thing is a setup. A ridiculously well-paid ad from staff to finish. They’re not actually married he’s just a random she hired to act as her bf/fiancé/husband 😂😂😂

Either that or she’s reunited with Daniel Salmassian the conman and is scamming the Hux lookalike for a few hundred K’s 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m waiting for the big reveal that the whole thing is a setup. A ridiculously well-paid ad from staff to finish. They’re not actually married he’s just a random she hired to act as her bf/fiancé/husband 😂😂😂

Either that or she’s reunited with Daniel Salmassian the conman and is scamming the Hux lookalike for a few hundred K’s 🤔
She's not going to try to bump him off is she? :oops: 🕵️‍♀️ (joke!)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She's just so desperate to live an Instagram perfect life, so she's rushed into this to get the expensive house and those holidays she's so obsessed with. She might even get her kids back now. But she's still got to shag that very unattractive man.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow, thanks! They’ve done so much in a short space of time, engaged, bought a dog, moved across the country, bought a house and now married. What’s the rush?!
Needs to secure her entitlement to his cash for when they split…

Reactions: 7
I bet they will go on a extravagant honeymoon (without the children obv). I’ve absolutely no problem with not taking the children on your honeymoon, but I would feel a bit bad - after all they went on a two week break 5 months ago alone. They must have known about the wedding then. Surely the children deserve a holiday abroad too. Maybe sue can afford both now though!

Reactions: 3
I like the dress, hate the belt, dislike the lipstick, wouldn’t mind the shoes except they made no sense with the rest of the wedding colours, so ended up looking garish and out of place IMO.

What really stands out to me though, is her complete lack of including her children in the day. Does that seem odd to anyone else? I mean, maybe it was different in real life, but she has been posting like mad without a mention of her kids other than a photo or two.
Her customised jacket really sent my eyes rolling- she included all the special details of their day, including the dog, but nothing about her kids. How did the dog get a special mention before her actual children??!! I get that they are from a previous marriage but it just feels off to me. I would go out of my way to include my kids in a situation like this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I like the dress, hate the belt, dislike the lipstick, wouldn’t mind the shoes except they made no sense with the rest of the wedding colours, so ended up looking garish and out of place IMO.

What really stands out to me though, is her complete lack of including her children. Does that seem odd to anyone else? I mean, maybe it was different in real life, but she has been posting like mad without a mention of her kids.
Her customised jacket really sent my eyes rolling- she included all the special details of their day, including the dog, but nothing about her kids. How did the dog get a special mention before her actual children??!! I get that they are from a previous marriage but it just feels off to me. I would go out of my way to include my kids in a situation like this.
What made me laugh was the 'Once in a lifetime' when I believe this is her second marriage? And let's not even go there on how many engagements she's had!

WTF?
There are no words to describe how hideous this item of clothing is.
It is literally like something you'd get on one of those market stalls where they sell fleece jumpers with wolves on them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s surprised the shoes survived the full day. They were £875 and she expected them to break??? The woman lives in cloud cuckoo land. She didn’t even wear them in the evening, she had trainers on!

Reactions: 6
What made me laugh was the 'Once in a lifetime' when I believe this is her second marriage? And let's not even go there on how many engagements she's had!

It is literally like something you'd get on one of those market stalls where they sell fleece jumpers with wolves on them.
That proper made me lol - thank you

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Or local Facebook sellers who do commissions on sweetie cones, nappy cakes and personalised trinkets.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think he would a look a lot less jarring if he didn't have that lockdown hairdo. It looks like she's cut it, it's so severe on the sides.

Reactions: 5
Adding your dog to your jacket design with no mention of your kids. Phew. I don't know where to start with that. They're old enough to totally pick up on that kind of exclusion and wonder why.

Still not seen any of her friends either.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.