Alicej_t #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even when I’m at wedding as a guest I’ve been too busy to go on social media!

Reactions: 9
Bloody hell, that cake topper!!!

I quite like her dress and shoes though - not the belt though!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The cake topper is more attractive than the bride and groom. 😳

She went full on white dress for a second wedding which is unusual. Accessories spoil it.

Reactions: 2
She looks like she's hanging off him in every pic, it's a bit embarrassing.

I don't mind a white dress for a second wedding, I always thought it was quite old-fashioned to suggest only first-time brides can wear a certain colour (which I guess is to indicate purity anyway, which no one is when they marry these days).

Reactions: 8
I just can’t believe how much she’s actually posted on the day. I know it takes seconds, but it would literally be the furthest thing from my mind!!

The shoes just cement that she really thinks she is a real life Carrie Bradshaw.

He looks like he had a serious case of Stockholm syndrome in his eyes. Ohhhhh the funky nikess....im mad me! Im a fun bride me!

• Haha
Can't have been that much of a party either if she's already on Insta doing more reposts. Reposts from suppliers that is, not her actual mates.

Reactions: 4
Can't have been that much of a party either if she's already on Insta doing more reposts. Reposts from suppliers that is, not her actual mates.
My thoughts exactly.
On the morning after my wedding, I wouldn't be on Instagram. #tragic

Reactions: 2
He looks stunned/startled in every photo :oops:.
How long have they been dating for?
Each to their own on their wedding day but the whole thing looks very soulless which is quite sad.

Reactions: 4
I admire her attitude in many ways. She had a marriage break down at quite a young age (not that unusual I know) but she then dragged her kids into multiple house moves, then into several dodgy relationships, one of which conned her out of money. She's been made redundant and seemed to spend lockdown 1 all on her own but she bounces back.

She's like one of those acquaintances you see every six months or so and ask them how they are and they're like 'oh, I've moved twice, got a new job and am getting married next week!' then they ask me and I'm like 'Oh, I painted my fence'. :ROFLMAO:

So, she's with a manchild who looks like her son but has clearly bagged a rich one so I bet she thinks she's come up smelling of roses.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If Alice is anything like my relative who has had several disastrous relationships with blokes, two divorces and a teenager who now lives with their grandparents, people around her are probably hoping that “this” is it, she’ll settle down, with one man, and grow up and take responsibility for the children SHE chose to have in a stable environment. Or they are just too scared to tell her they think it’s another mess that will end in tears.

Tacky either way to be Storying your way through your wedding. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.