Alicej_t #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got married during the week (in school holidays as a lot of our friends are teachers) and wedding costs are a lot lower if it's not on a weekend, wonder if that is a factor

Reactions: 2
Documenting your own wedding on Instagram Stories... yikes. It really does look like the only people there for her are her family. Such a sad, weird turn of events. You'd think she at least have retained a handful of pals that might be interested in celebrating with her. Wonder what they make of it all.

Reactions: 8
I got married during the week (in school holidays as a lot of our friends are teachers) and wedding costs are a lot lower if it's not on a weekend, wonder if that is a factor
I thought this. A fancy looking wedding without the fancy price tag, because she hasn’t got as much money as she’d like us to believe…

Reactions: 2
I actually guessed she would get married at Compton Acres 😀

which totally makes sense why it’s a weekday wedding as well, the venue cost is literally half price weekdays.

Reactions: 1
Imagine cramming all day from your wedding?! Even the most die hard influencers wouldn’t. She has reached a new low.

Reactions: 9
I think the wedding and dress look lush in fairness. Sad that she's taking the time to post on social media though.

Reactions: 13
I just can’t understand why you’d be on your phone / social media on your wedding day. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone post on the actual day before.
Even if friends and family couldn’t make it, surely you’d charge someone else with sending updates on your behalf?
Just bizarre. Stinks of desperation and an inherent need for validation from complete strangers.

Reactions: 14
So she married her son?

(just being facetious. But he really is the double of her son like someone said on here before and I can’t unsee it.)

Alice bull…. She’s had more names than I’ve had got dinners!

Reactions: 7
I just can’t understand why you’d be on your phone / social media on your wedding day. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone post on the actual day before.
Even if friends and family couldn’t make it, surely you’d charge someone else with sending updates on your behalf?
Just bizarre. Stinks of desperation and an inherent need for validation from complete strangers.
Totally agree. But brilliant for us that she has done!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All the reposted stories seen to me from young new friends at work..... so strange at her age no life long friends. Bet tmro its a post about a hangover but filled with love and blessing surrounded by pals and family 🤣 oh and a mention of those shoes

Reactions: 6
I really like the dress but not sure about the accessories. She thinks she's a bit SATC doesn't she. I can't get over the Insta reposts on the same day though! They'll all still be there in the morning Mrs Bull. Put your phone away and enjoy your day.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.