Alicej_t #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure she should have shared that stuff about the house.
Makes it very easy to find.

Reactions: 3
Not sure she should have shared that stuff about the house.
Makes it very easy to find.
She can’t help herself, much like the Range Rover yesterday. Material possessions have always and will always be status symbols to this weapon. And no, Alice, being called a weapon is not a compliment.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok I’ve found it - 4 beds, not 3. It’s massive!!! And crazy money for someone who seemingly isn’t earning anything and has been pissing money away on a responsibility-free lifestyle.
I can only think that he earns big big money and comes from a wealthy family (clearly the draw for our Alice). I still can’t help but think that this will all end in tears.

Reactions: 6
Just found it easily - seems excessive really for two people and two kids part time! But she has to show off! Either he’s earning a good wage or they will be mortgaged to the hilt! All very odd, how long have they been together? Not long!

Reactions: 1
Just found it easily - seems excessive really for two people and two kids part time! But she has to show off! Either he’s earning a good wage or they will be mortgaged to the hilt! All very odd, how long have they been together? Not long!
14 months.

I guess now we know what she sees in him. Amazing that she has the brass neck to have ‘feminist’ in her bio.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she going to start a new family with this poor sod who hasn’t a clue what he’s got himself into? Or is she trying to prove she’s finally able to actually parent her kids and more of a share of custody?
She’ll either be pregnant by the end of this year or the kids will be spending more time with her.

She needs to
- learn to live life without a man to prop her up
- have some serious therapy
- learn to parent the kids she’s got before she even thinks about having any more. Taking them to expensive restaurants and beach days with a puppy aren’t “motherhood”…

I bet she’s trying to reinvent her social media career after not being to actually survive in a real job.

Reactions: 2
Why does she spell favourite as favorite 🤷‍♀️ Does she think it makes her cosmopolitan as she’s been to NYC a few times 😂 she’s such a twit.

Reactions: 4
I think they lived with her (other than for a few weekends) in 2018
I wonder which fiancé she was referring to? Grandad or ConManDan 😂😂

Fancy having 3 engagements in little over 3 years, and then bragging now like she’s having the wedding of the century to chump number 3.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He might own a flat in London that he's selling to buy the £900k (!) house?

She hasn't changed, despite everything, you'd think she would have more humility. Still obsessed with wealth, showing off, pretending she's happier than anyone else. I see she's also onto yet another set of best friends. She really is one of the worse for creating a fake lifestyle.

Reactions: 10
She needs to
- learn to live life without a man to prop her up
- have some serious therapy
- learn to parent the kids she’s got before she even thinks about having any more. Taking them to expensive restaurants and beach days with a puppy aren’t “motherhood”…
I fully agree, however, Alice is a narcissist. The part of people that are self aware, reflective, have substance, willingness to change, admit when they're wrong, think about others and not just what they can do for her..she doesn't have these.

She'll never go to therapy because she genuinely believes she's the dogs bollocks, is always right, doesn't need to change a thing about herself and that everyone else is the problem. The only reason she would go to therapy is to indulge in herself once the validation from everyone else is gone.

Reactions: 2
Kiddy fiancé is obviously loaded. It’s Alice. She wouldn’t be with him otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.