Alicej_t #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol on this theme, she just shared her daughters (public!!!!) insta. there is no way on earth I would allow this!
Schools are constantly telling kids (and making parents aware) that they should have their accounts set to private. So common for kids to be groomed via social media. So dangerous.

Reactions: 5
Schools are constantly telling kids (and making parents aware) that they should have their accounts set to private. So common for kids to be groomed via social media. So dangerous.
Exactly this. The profile is open for all to see, and she’s advertised it to thousands of people. So irresponsible.

Reactions: 1
She's shared the nursery for her new baby and it looks... bare?! I'm the first to witch when influencers go over the top for nurseries their babies will hardly use but all she's done is paint and put up a cot and she's calling it a renovation and tagging brands?! Guess old habits die hard. Crazy she still thinks she is someone people want to emulate.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nice cable choking hazard hanging down by the ‘changing’ station (aka a change mat on top of a set of drawers) 😬🫣

Reactions: 2
I’ve had to come post about the nursery - it’s awful, I thought it was the before photo at first glance. That lamp chord is a huge hazard and all she’s done beyond that is hang hooks and put a cot up?!

Reactions: 3
The nursery looks unfinished and so bland. No stimulation for baby at all. It genuinely makes me sad seeing spaces like this for little ones. They need things to aid their development right from day one, not just a room that suits the parents’ aesthetic.

Nursery is done on a budget yet she’s still taking about new radiators and decorating rooms that don’t need it. Got her priorities right as always.

Yeah the bit about replacing the radiators with cast iron ones seemed a bit much to me. How would you ever fit a radiator airer on one of those for starters!

My baby is due in Feb and we won't do a huge amount to the room as I don't think we'll use it a lot for the first few months and might have some minor building work to do but also ... I won't be putting it on insta as a finished project inspo!

Also as others have said the lamp cord is such a liability with flailing baby limbs!

Reactions: 1
So many thoughts about the “big” nursery reveal 😂
1. She’s so far up her own arse! She wants to take credit for all the decorating, but has to admit she had help, so gives all the people who lent a hand a very backhanded shoutout - they helped, but only a “smidge.” She is a narc to her core and can’t stand giving anyone else praise.
2. HATE the paint colour, it’s just completely life-sucking and drab.
3. She is so stupidly proud of having a supply of nappies and clothes. Doesn’t everyone do this?Surely having clothes, nappies, wipes is the bare minimum people do to prepare? 😂
4. I also side eye her smug “we won’t need to buy anything for six months” because she’s got no idea how big the baby will be or how fast they’ll grow.
She just sounds like she’s living in fantasy land.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Was in shock when I saw she shared her young daughters insta handle. Just bloody cover it up, takes two seconds and your child's (remnants of) privacy are protected.

Also noticed choke hazard cable and fact if it's pulled it could pull the glass lamp down from the wall onto their head. Very clever.

Yes and Alice’s public TikTok is mostly videos of her and her daughter dancing. No problem if she wants to bond with her daughter in that way, she could make her TikTok private and just between them. But instead it feels like she’s using her daughter to boost her own self-image “the fun mum” etc.

Dear God, the nursery “stills” 😂😂😂 this woman never stops giving! The blandest room known to man, agree that the colour was better before! Don’t give up the day job, Alice.

Reactions: 2
Dear God, the nursery “stills” 😂😂😂 this woman never stops giving! The blandest room known to man, agree that the colour was better before! Don’t give up the day job, Alice.
Exactly. There is nothing wrong with having a bland nursery, maybe I am doing life wrong but I don’t know anyone in my real life that has gone full Instagram extra on their nursery. What is so hilariously cringe is that Alice THINKS her very bland room is enviable/inspirational 😂. The way she linked everything 💀 what does she think she’s got in there that’s worth copying?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.