Alicej_t #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently morganite is better than diamonds, as my recently engaged friend who has a morganite ring keeps telling me (I couldn’t give a sh1t, if you like a ring you like a ring - doesn’t matter what the stone is)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He can’t be that well off. Wherever it is they’re off to on holiday, it looks like a Virgin flight and they’re down the back in the cheap seats. Would never have happened under Gramps’ reign.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On holiday in Antigua with her fiancé and her biggest issue is what size and colour of iPhone to get… Is this what the cool kids call ‘first world problems?’ 🙄
She really is something else. Even if she’s done it tongue in cheek (unlikely - she’s just bragging) then she still needs to just duck off.

Reactions: 7
My friend who worked with her told me me last night that she didn't even make it to the end of her 3 months notice period and that she left early because she was so bad!!! She also said her only friends were a couple of 23 year olds 😆 Maybe that's why she's turned up the #humblebragging

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t know what is more vacuous, the fact that she thought this caption was grid worthy, or the 28 morons that have liked it….
To me it shows how boring the moustachioed boy must be but also how boring she is that she felt it worthy of repeating.

My friend who worked with her told me me last night that she didn't even make it to the end of her 3 months notice period and that she left early because she was so bad!!! She also said her only friends were a couple of 23 year olds 😆 Maybe that's why she's turned up the #humblebragging
She seems unable to stick at anything, from men to jobs to mothering.

Reactions: 4
Why is she talking a out spreadsheets and having her work notebook with her then? i don’t understand how they can be affording a holiday in Antigua when she doesn’t have a job

Reactions: 1
Why is she talking a out spreadsheets and having her work notebook with her then? i don’t understand how they can be affording a holiday in Antigua when she doesn’t have a job
Maybe her new boyf with the hitler 'tache has cash from Mum and Dad? Alice is one of those friends you see every now and then and every single time there's massive drama to catch up on and huge life changes.

I think we should take every thing she says and posts with a pinch of salt. And by pinch i mean a bucket load -remember who we're dealing with here

Reactions: 3
Ooh, she does. But she posted a bikini pic the other day and it didn't look at all like she was there. She's been open in the past about hormone-related bloating and stuff, maybe it's that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.