Alicej_t #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered where this thread had gone! Glad to see it's still alive and well. WTF is she waffling on about getting back to writing? Is she going to re-enter the world of influencing now she's left yet another job?

Reactions: 6
I wondered where this thread had gone! Glad to see it's still alive and well. WTF is she waffling on about getting back to writing? Is she going to re-enter the world of influencing now she's left yet another job?
Dear God let's hope not for everyones sake!!
That or she will go back to doing #SponsoredAds for Maccy D's on Youtube #NeverForget :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Dear God let's hope not for everyones sake!!
That or she will go back to doing #SponsoredAds for Maccy D's on Youtube #NeverForget :ROFLMAO:

maybe she’ll bring back that Slay Life nonsense. After all she’ll still have the massive vinyl wall sticker and personalised stationery!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is Alice - she posted a glass of wine, doesn’t mean she’s drinking it or she’d totally shun alcohol whilst pregnant 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I think he shapes his eyebrows which may contribute to his weird look. Plus dodgy teeth. But it’s the tache that is the real killer. Like some pervy geography teacher in the 1980s.

I just *bet* he has a high squeaky voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So, tagging someone called Ellie Bull in stories - is that the sister? Same surname.

Which would suggest it wouldn’t be just the three of them on holiday, so maybe a Bull family holiday for AJT on someone else’s dime but conveniently left out of any Insta posts??

Reactions: 3
Jesus Christ, both their hair in that latest grid post. Safe to say humidity is not their friend.

Of course she went on holiday without the kids, and she can't help show off the extra leg room (i.e business class) seats.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.