Alicej_t #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ, both their hair in that latest grid post. Safe to say humidity is not their friend.

Of course she went on holiday without the kids, and she can't help show off the extra leg room (i.e business class) seats.
No seafood platter though 🤷‍♀️ #gramps

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So, tagging someone called Ellie Bull in stories - is that the sister? Same surname.

Which would suggest it wouldn’t be just the three of them on holiday, so maybe a Bull family holiday for AJT on someone else’s dime but conveniently left out of any Insta posts??
I assumed she just picked them up from the airport?

Reactions: 1
She was also dressed in summer stuff and the airport didn’t look like it was in the UK. So I’d say Alice went with his family. If they are wealthy would fit her MOD re men 🤔
Ah, fair point!! My brain clearly wasn’t functioning when I saw her story!
Makes total sense if his family are wealthy too. Wonder if they’re aware of her relationship history…

Reactions: 1
The engagement photos are tit. They’re over exposed and basic. The cliche of hands held but her watch is lit, it should have been off. I’d be furious if I was paying for those.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The engagement photos are tit. They’re over exposed and basic. The cliche of hands held but her watch is lit, it should have been off. I’d be curious if I was paying for those.
My thoughts exactly. I can't believe she paid for them!

Those pics are absolute jokes 😂The phone in his pocket! The Apple Watch! The absolute over exposure!! She really does bring the lolz

Reactions: 2
They would have got better photos just asking some random on the beach to take them.

The pictures are so awful. The one where he's dipping her backwards but she has the wrong leg up and his stance looks so uncomfortable and awkward! Don't get me started on that vile dress, I hate that style that looks like a load of random materials have been stitched together. Should have just gone with something classic and plain?

The pictures are truly terrible. One thing I do think about most influencers is that they can take a good pic. I can’t believe they paid for those, they genuinely could have done better with an iPhone and a timer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.