Alicej_t #2 Yesterday utter disarray but hey at least I've now got a fiance - Slay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I notice she's being very quiet over the MOD thing. Probably because her and Uri made up profiles on here too....

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I notice she's being very quiet over the MOD thing. Probably because her and Uri made up profiles on here too....
I’ve been thinking the same! Or maybe because she likes to be the only victim and this time she can’t claim it’s about her

Reactions: 2
Is it at all possible, she got the kiddies into the new school via her daughter's medical condition?? My brother and his wife got their son into a great school as it was close to treatment. Just wondering if this is how placement happened so fast for Alice. Thoughts??
Possibly. Not really an interesting point to make though. Having a kid with additional needs is tough. Mine got into a great school based on his condition - I’d still rather he was healthy and at a crappy school than having a life threatening condition and at a great school.

Reactions: 8
Can’t believe I only just found this thread - I came on to see what ppl were saying about MOD but got sidetracked by this as I was shocked at her leaping from one dodgy man to the next and dragging the children with her.
Astonishing all the Helterskelter etc people. Tragic life these insta people lead!

Mother of Daughters. Be warned if you head over to look at that thread you will give up the rest of your weekend!
I have literally spent all afternoon in bed reading the Alice JT and MOD threads after telling my husband I was too tired to help with the children. Dream Saturday afternoon!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is as nosy and gossipy as everyone else, and needs to get off her high horse. Wasn’t there a post a while back about how she bullied people on live journal years ago?

95% lies? 😂

Imagine, Alice, literally spending your entire "career" fabricating stuff (your perfect relationship with Gramps, the origins of your child's name, how successful your CV is etc etc)....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She removed Vice & BBH from her insta bio. Finally.
I will never forget her posts about holidays with gramps, gushing over him, so happy and so in love he took me to Sanderson in London hehe we had lobster for dinner hehehe Dubai New York Gucci Chanel it’s me and you forever xxx he never spent a night over when my kids were home, he was awful and abusive and I’m scared for my safety how dare you trolls call my narrative out??? It’s 95% lies! BUT THEY’RE MY LIES. :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
But she is literally spending her weekend reading them too?! Would love to know what the 95% lies are. Tell us, Alice!
Imagine being the kind of parent who splashes their children all over a public social media platform for money, who shares their rollercoaster private life with strangers on social media for money, who fabricates details about her son’s name to impress strangers. Imagine then being such a hypocrite when people have an opinion on you after you’ve invited them into your life and over shared so compulsively and calling them out! Those exact people who’ve increased your SM presence and made you money. IMAGINE.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes she did bully people on Livejournal. She was horrendous. One of them was me. One of them was someone she is now faux friends with online.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She’s now jumping on the ‘Clemmie Hooper is the most terrible person in the world’ bandwagon.
Well the Queen Bee of Instamum’s title is up for grabs, AJT no doubt hoping she will move up a tier.

I agree Clemmie has been an idiot, but now it’s turning silly.

Reactions: 2
She’s now jumping on the ‘Clemmie Hooper is the most terrible person in the world’ bandwagon.
Well the Queen Bee of Instamum’s title is up for grabs, AJT no doubt hoping she will move up a tier.

Still friends with her on FB though! Such a hypocrite.

Reactions: 4

Without a single word of her own, all nicked off others.

Reactions: 3
The quote in the guardian is desperate, if you don't want someone commenting on your child's bedroom don't share it on your business social media account to the world 🤦‍♀️

Alice Judge-Talbot, who runs a lifestyle blog for women, said she had faced abuse on the Tattle.life forum . Judge-Talbot said she had suffered at the hands of those who commented on everything from her relationships to the way her son’s bedroom looks. “When I was moving house, I posted house details online and someone said my son’s bedroom looked like a prison cell. They made comments about how I look,” she said.

Reactions: 7
"When I was moving house, I posted house details online and someone said my son’s bedroom looked like a prison cell. They made comments about how I look,” she said.
Christ, is that the best she could come up with for a national press article to demonstrate what evil trolls we are? Pathetic.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.