Alicej_t #2 Yesterday utter disarray but hey at least I've now got a fiance - Slay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok 3 nights apart since they met - blimey! At least this confirms they only met recently and it hasn’t been brewing for years!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The photo of him and Katherine was with Alice. I remember a post she did on it. She paid for Gramps to do a meet and great as he is a mega fan, which in itself is a bit weird, wouldn’t have thought a 50 year old man was her target audience 🤔
Paid for a meet and greet? What a fool!

Sorry to be a pain but any photos of Shaun lurking about? I’m new to this and catching up.... thanks

Every time I feel bad for her I remember all the boastful nonsense, from the first class flying to his sports car to expensive hotels, that’s what she chose to put out into the world, that’s why she stayed with him. If your priorities for a relationship are money, sticking with some horrible man just bc he flies you first class to New York, then you will end with a person like that

Anyway he’s locked his account against so he obviously follows this thread, or probably his daughter does. Stop looking! And if you think it’s unfair that your dad is being spoken about like this then maybe he should act his age and have some decency

Reactions: 11
Sorry to be a pain but any photos of Shaun lurking about? I’m new to this and catching up.... thanks
IMG_5860.PNG.jpeg
IMG_5857.PNG.jpeg
IMG_5859.PNG.jpeg

There you go. A face you just want to slap and exactly the same for the witch Emily.

Every time I feel bad for her I remember all the boastful nonsense, from the first class flying to his sports car to expensive hotels, that’s what she chose to put out into the world, that’s why she stayed with him. If your priorities for a relationship are money, sticking with some horrible man just bc he flies you first class to New York, then you will end with a person like that

Anyway he’s locked his account against so he obviously follows this thread, or probably his daughter does. Stop looking! And if you think it’s unfair that your dad is being spoken about like this then maybe he should act his age and have some decency
Exactly! I think he is only doing it to try and piss off car crash Alice as he knows she wants to move to the area near uri wax work dan the plastic man

A weekend reminder for the newbies on here;

Gramps - aka Shaun. A sad old scrap metal worker who has never done a hard days work. Keep abusing young women and it won't be long before he gets done by the police. You know what you've done and so do we!

Emily - The green eyed, nasty and twisted off spring of Shaun always lurking about. Has to be nice to daddy or he'll stop paying her. Also a stand in when Shaun get's dumped and has a holiday to go on.

Alice - the star of the show. Keeps crashing. Her life is pure entertainment for us. Sadly brings the kids into things all the time and lies about their names.

Dan - The new one. No one actually knows who or what the duck he is or does? What we do know is there is a lot of plastic, wax works going on plus he supports Israel and the IDF - dangerous. Don't get me going on that. This won't last long and before we know it car crash Alice will be onto the next one.

Happy Sunday!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I don't feel like we need to discuss Emily or talk about her in such an aggressive way. It's about Alice and her choices as a grown woman who profits from sharing her personal life online.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.