Alicej_t #2 Yesterday utter disarray but hey at least I've now got a fiance - Slay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That name thing is so embarrassing, so cringe. When she blogged several years ago I really liked her posts and thought she wrote really well, now she’s just so full of tit and chopping and changing men, jobs, houses so often... I don’t believe anything that comes out of her mouth anymore, I actually think she has a mental health issue so I do feel bad for her

Reactions: 5
That name thing is so embarrassing, so cringe. When she blogged several years ago I really liked her posts and thought she wrote really well, now she’s just so full of tit and chopping and changing men, jobs, houses so often... I don’t believe anything that comes out of her mouth anymore, I actually think she has a mental health issue so I do feel bad for her
Same! I genuinely used to enjoy her blogs and her as a person. Her life seemed genuine, and I would never have tried to find a forum like this to talk about her...as i didn't have anything bad to say! I was happy when she began dating again and empathized with her struggles! But - perhaps since the NYC guy - it seems to have gone completely mad! I feel like she's an internet caricature that encapsulates everything shallow and fake about social media...and life in general!

Reactions: 2
What an absolute bell end she is. Next we'll know all about her new flat in London and how fancy it all is.

Still all quiet on uri wax work dan I see.

Let's see what Emily the bitter daughter witch of gramps has to say about all this as the jealous brat was always so worried about her dad forking out for resting witch face Alice.

Emily clarckson tell us more!!

There all bleeping as bad as each other.
Do you know Gramps or his daughter? How do you know she was ajealous brat? We need the goss!!!

Reactions: 3
It is ALL about the money. The more followers, the more she can charge. Her online life is how she validates herself.

She is selling a happiness course that is fake. She is a fraud and pulling the wool over peoples eyes. But actually she is scamming people.

Do you know Gramps or his daughter? How do you know she was ajealous brat? We need the goss!!!
Well I actually know Emily irl or did. She is really money hungry and works on social media stuff (in other words useless at anything else). Gramps isn't self made at all.She gets really embarrassed about him. His family own a scrap metal yard in Bedford and have had their fair share of health and safety fines and he is dodgy as duck. Em told me about the time car crash Alice called the police on him after she had a fight with him once. Apparently he gets quite aggressive if he doesn't get his own way and Em is super jealous about him handing out money to all his younger girlfriends and not her.

He just hangs around David Llodys in MK every evening trying to pull what he can with his money. Nasty pieces of work the both of them. Makes sense why car crash Alice fancied him. Em comes over as a really arrogant witch version of gramps and obviously would clash with a witch girlfriend like car crash Alice who's not completely stupid.

I read what some of the others have written on here and suppose I feel sorry for her a bit but she keeps on bleeping up things so doesn't do herself any favours.

Look back at her back to school post. She knew she’d be pulling them out straight away so why send them. Just a suspicion.
I think you're right. They've not gone back to school. Terrible. Alice - sort yourself out love

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I notice sleazy gramps has deleted the pathetic photo on his Instagram with a teen looking blond girl

Reactions: 1
I go to David Lloyd and haven’t once seen him there 🤔
Oh he's there alright. I try not to look at him when I go. Such a sleazy looking sex pest of a 60 year old always trying his hardest to pick up younger women. Horrible man. No wonder his wife left him. I heard he was really violent to her as well. And now his arrogance has rubbed of on Emily. A really unpleasant family but then again what do you expect from those in the scrap trade?

I notice sleazy gramps has deleted the pathetic photo on his Instagram with a teen looking blond girl
What a surprise. His account is private - do you follow him?

Getting weird vibes from you, HelterSkelter. That you, Uri? The way that you are really slagging off her ex is very suspicious.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Getting weird vibes from you, HelterSkelter. That you, Uri? The way that you are really slagging off her ex is very suspicious.
That's hysterical - unless uri wax work dan is married with three kids living in MK then yes it's me!! I know Emily irl as I said and this is about her and him and as well as dan so they're all fair game in this Alice car crash story

I feel quite sorry for her. She’s so keen to portray this perfect life. If Gramps was as awful as mentioned above and aggressive and she had to call the police, that must have been pretty horrendous especially because she’s painted a completely different image. Now she’s got Dan the Wax Man and she’s jumped into that relationship and it’s this whirlwind romance that’s pulled in the kids and now she’s moving and her career is in a weird place - happiness coaching... - and she spun this whole web of pretence. I bet she’s in so deep she just doesn’t know what’s the right thing or even how to slow things down because she’s got this image she’s painted of perfection.
What does Dan actually do?? I hope she’s bloody sensible enough to at least ensure she’s still financially stable after this move - those poor kids.
Alice, if you’re reading, no one will think any worse of you if you just stop and take stock of what’s right - better now than in a few months time when it goes tits up, and you’re back to square one.

And honestly, remember who you are and be yourself. Perfection is overrated.

Reactions: 8
Something is definitely off, the rudeness towards someone for ‘not keeping up’ as well as the initial ignorant comment regarding the sandals and just the general aggressiveness in comments makes me uneasy

Also did you notice Gramps is a Katherine Ryan superfan? He has a photo of her on his Instagram with him and her together. Do you reckon Alice sending Katherine that picture was a ‘duck you she’s noticed me’ to Gramps

Something is definitely off, the rudeness towards someone for ‘not keeping up’ as well as the initial ignorant comment regarding the sandals and just the general aggressiveness in comments makes me uneasy

Also did you notice Gramps is a Katherine Ryan superfan? He has a photo of her on his Instagram with him and her together. Do you reckon Alice sending Katherine that picture was a ‘duck you she’s noticed me’ to Gramps
The photo of him and Katherine was with Alice. I remember a post she did on it. She paid for Gramps to do a meet and great as he is a mega fan, which in itself is a bit weird, wouldn’t have thought a 50 year old man was her target audience 🤔

That name thing is hilarious!! I like the kids names and Hux is absolutely gorgeous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.