Alicej_t #2 Yesterday utter disarray but hey at least I've now got a fiance - Slay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can never get my head around which way the camera flips things in Insta-stories, but isn’t her ring on her ring finger missing again?

I think it was also his birthday yesterday...you'd think she would've said something about it?

A self help nut too now.... but one that can’t recognise her on going poor relationship choices and keeps repeating the same mistakes....

Reactions: 1
I can’t be sure but in the background of her latest stories it looks like her old house?? The fluffy lampshade and the beams on the ceiling?

I can’t be sure but in the background of her latest stories it looks like her old house?? The fluffy lampshade and the beams on the ceiling?
Nope. It’s her definitely her new pad, she’s shared enough images.

And yes Alice, we know exactly what both places look like, as again you’ve over shared to the internet 🤪. I will never get how these people aren’t freaked out that all us strangers know so many intimate details about them 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Wow I’m kind of hoping it’s not true because I feel for her kids who may have been uprooted for a fling! I hope he wasn’t paying the school fees?
im guessing of course, but danbites is such a fraud, i wouldnt believe he had a pound to his name

And yes Alice, we know exactly what both places look like, as again you’ve over shared to the internet 🤪. I will never get how these people aren’t freaked out that all us strangers know so many intimate details about them 🤷‍♀️
It's unbelievable isn't it? They completely overshare when there is £££ to be made, but start panicking when us "evil trolls" dare to discuss them.

Reactions: 5
What in the hell has painting staircases got to do with perk box? I had to read it twice, surely dulux would have been better?!?

• Haha
What a shameless attempt to get more engagement on her shite #ad campaigns. "I always try to support my friends campaigns, I'd love you to do so too", beg, beg, I need more than 7 pathetic comments if I can afford my next business class flight.

Reactions: 4
For some reason the notifications stopped for this post so I assumed there was nothing to catch up on. Just read 9 pages worth and duck me that escalated didn’t it 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tetyana asked what the most rebellious thing you’ve ever done is, and there was this reply (it was all anonymously done)
10 days and she tattoos his name (his bleeping NAME, not even some representative image or something) on her body...I seriously can’t fathom someone being that stupid.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Tetyana asked what the most rebellious thing you’ve ever done is, and there was this reply (it was all anonymously done)
As suspected by Tattle, the claim that "he's been a good friend for years" is another lie.

Reactions: 5
God, where do I start?
"Who knows if we'll be together for ever"...Right, so you move your kids in with a stranger, to a new city and schools with no idea if it will work out.
"Really crappy time in my life". See Alice this is one huge reason why I can't stand you. You made out Gramps was the love of your life, you got engaged to him (several times), was going to buy a house with him. You are a fraud.

Reactions: 13
At least this confirms they’re still together...phew. There’s been no mention of him in a while

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.