Alicej_t #2 Yesterday utter disarray but hey at least I've now got a fiance - Slay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has AJT deleted all the Danbites pics from her grid??? When did this happen?
Oh yes she has. I’d assume they’ve done that as now realise the stupidity of sharing every part of your relationship on the internet. Let’s hope she wakes up to over sharing her children too, but doubt it as they are her moneymakers.

Reactions: 4
Oh yes she has. I’d assume they’ve done that as now realise the stupidity of sharing every part of your relationship on the internet. Let’s hope she wakes up to over sharing her children too, but doubt it as they are her moneymakers.
Oooooooor... it could be the inevitable car crash we were all anticipating. I would not be happy if the guy I’d just uprooted my family to move in with was on Bumble!

I actually feel a bit sorry for her. She has massive issues, but she is so obviously unhappy and desperate for someone to fix that. She has (Stupidly) put her faith in this new uri geller weirdo and uprooted her kids schools and lives, now it’s going tits up, again, there is a lot more at stake. Not least her ego. I’ve been there in the past though where I have carried on in crappy relationships because I was embarrassed I’d made such a monumental duck up of it. I am super protective of my kids and am single for it, but I can see how she’s got herself into yet another situation that she doesn’t know how to come back from.

I still think she’s an irresponsible twit for dragging her kids into this mind!

Reactions: 7
Oh heck, she's been heckled in the street by one of those ghastly, awful alpha males. Cue full blown feminazi mode.

Reactions: 3
Oh heck, she's been heckled in the street by one of those ghastly, awful alpha males. Cue full blown feminazi mode.
Yep completely ignoring the fact there been a major incident and shooting in London.... self centredness continues unabated

Reactions: 7
Why is she having to re-record all the ‘course’ content for her Slay thing? It only just launched a few months ago o_O

Reactions: 1
Why is she having to re-record all the ‘course’ content for her Slay thing? It only just launched a few months ago o_O
Because the first time it was crap?!

I watched the free webinar thing (I know, I know!) and it was essentially saying people should talk about their income more, bigging up her own credentials, and then she told you to buy everything down to pens in the colour you decide to go for for your business branding....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He is vegan. His profile is now private but before then his whole life was public (❤💕💔💞!!).

Reactions: 2
It's pathetic. He's trying to hide now, shitting himself about what this thread has revealed. But the problem with social media, listen in Alice, is that once you put your life out there (and sell your soul for money) the information is there forever.

Reactions: 6
He cares greatly what we think hence the constantly changing usernames.

SW19 in his username... isn’t that Wimbledon not Richmond?
Anyway he seems to be back to ‘dansbites’ on Instagram 🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.