Alicej_t #2 Yesterday utter disarray but hey at least I've now got a fiance - Slay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@PrettyButterfly84 yes Dan is Alice's boyfriend. Alice is an "influencer", a "digital marketing expert", as are most people we discuss on Tattle. I'm not sure why you're on this thread if you've no idea who she is?

Reactions: 7
Prettybutterfly is obviously Dan. What a smug prat he is. And what an odious character. It looks to me like they have split up. He is trying to highlight this through his pathetic comments. If they have split up I feel sorry for Alice. Most of what is said on here about her is correct. Annoying, a fantasist, self-indulgent, pompous, pathetic, misleading, etc etc etc. But ask yourself how unhappy and empty you need to be to constantly need worthless affirmation from strangers? Someone pointed out that her real friendships are short-lived. Imagine if all your friendships ended and you were constantly starting again. I cannot imagine what that feels like. Her romantic life is a car crash. But stop for a minute and just think how embarrassing the Gramps thing was. On its own without the world knowing was bad enough. To then realize not everyone is a cheerleader, blowing smoke up your arse. Lots of people actually see the real you. They have noticed the inconsistencies and in some places full-blown lies. They see through the designer bags and expensive holidays. You are mortified. You withdraw, but that gaping chasm within you that can eat an infinite volume of affirmation needs to be stroked. You then lurch into this new bloke. He's a bit slimy and untrustworthy, but you are desperate. It is obviously a rebound thing, but because you are embarrassed and that chasm doesn't fill itself, you go with it. Then the fantasist in you takes over. Maybe there is a big slice of "duck you" in there for gramps, who didn't want your kids. "Look this new bloke wants me and my kids." So in a whirlwind you get carried away. Here is where I find it difficult. Who then follows through and uproots their kids. Even with everything else I have said I don't get this. The fantasist within her must be HUGE. But she did. And now she is possibly sitting in a house which must be costing 2k a month. On her own, with no real reason to be there. She must be shell shocked. Also she knows that we know. She knows that we see the real her. She knows it is going to come out and she is going to look ridiculous. Just think how embarrassing that must feel? Go on. Genuinely try to put yourself in her shoes. If some sick doesn't come into your mouth you are not trying hard enough. Let's all try to be kind when the big reveal happens.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What happened to Pretty Butterfly? It wasn't Dan AGAIN was it?!
Well if it was and he doesn’t know if he’s with Alice.... then I think that resolves the issue for the ongoing poor life choices she’s making

Reactions: 2
He is such an odd man. At least his most recent fake persona wasn't posting violent threats against women unlike one of his previous ones. What a catch!

• Wow
Love his choice of username 🙄 so, so odd. We’ve all said it before. If you don’t want commentary and opinions about your life choices. Then don’t share said life choices to the world 🤷‍♀️.

Reactions: 4
I just don't understand what he is trying to do? He gets found out every single time. What a sad old man, he can't keep away from the forum he protests he hates.

Thread suggestion:
Alicej_t and Dansbites : London nights, LHR flights and Tattle parasites.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm not sure I can feel much kindness towards someone who clearly puts their own love life before their children's well being.

Reactions: 7
And now says she’s struggles at Christmas.... what happened to the making £5k a month and slay school.... more blatant lies exposed. Just give up and head back to mummy and daddy again....

Reactions: 2
She's a complete fraud. So she can afford business class flights, numerous holidays, very expensive dresses and endless meals out but struggles to afford presents for her children and family? Your priorities exposed right there Alice.

Reactions: 4
I think it's pretty obvious they've broken up...plus SW19 isn't Barnes, that's SW13, so my guess is he must've moved out already. Holy hell, hate to say that everyone saw it coming. I wonder if the Bumble post on here might've contributed to it??

Wow I’m kind of hoping it’s not true because I feel for her kids who may have been uprooted for a fling! I hope he wasn’t paying the school fees?

They are still together, am sure of it. They are still following each other on Insta after all!!

• Haha
Why would she delete all photos of him on her Insta? and add 'single mum' to her bio?
And what about the tattoo on her arm? She surely can't be that bleeping stupid again and it's all gone tits up?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.