Alicej_t #2 Yesterday utter disarray but hey at least I've now got a fiance - Slay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“choice independent schools” that he will be paying for, so when they break up she’ll have to take her kids out of their schools? Who the hell puts the schooling of their children into the hands of a man they’ve dated for a month?

I am cringing so hard at his need to leap in and back her up. He sounds like a robot.
He sounds like an estate agent for the area

Reactions: 8
I am cringing so hard at his need to leap in and back her up. He sounds like a robot.
I think he's brainwashing her with his wads of money. Wonder how long it'll be before he suggests the children 'board'.

Reactions: 2
Has dan got himself a new account 🤣
Just one man and his opinion. 😂😂
No but really, imagine putting your life out there for all to see and then behaving like this when people point out you are acting like a total prat/not telling you to choose happiness, slay or put your house on the market because to them that seems a little rash. It's fascinating to me.

EDIT: Just realised she rents doesn't she so nothings going on the market. Can't keep up!

Last edited:
Screenshot_2019-08-21-08-51-39.jpg

The choice of language is so odd. Like self-help twaddle. Imagine moving in with everyone you had been out with for a month, the world would be chaos. But they are convinced they are doing the right thing.

Reactions: 6
Yeah kids love change and disruption 🙄 and it’s character building to leave all your school friends behind 😭.

She is desperately trying to justify her decision to herself. But deep down Alice you know you’re being a selfish twit, right! It’s been a month 🙄. ... you are not being brave and adventurous you are being weak and following the nearest man with a large wallet...and we can all have an opinion on this car crash as you lay your life open like a budget soap opera.

Reactions: 7
And to say "the last three years have been the most difficult of my life", when on Insta it was all first class flights, seafood platters and £300 dresses. Just goes to show she is queen of bullshit so why should we believe the crap she's spouting now about the universe finding her the greatest love of her life?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s also deleted the comment asking about school places - so basically she’ll put herself and her kids out there but if questioned and not praised she sees it as judgemental and removes!

Reactions: 3
‘You’ve followed me for ages, you know how big on growing and learning I am’??? How much further up her own arse can she sound???

I don’t get the whole ‘public Instagram but no you’re not allowed to comment anything that I feel is negative’ bullshit. These people just want to live in a vacuous bubble where every stupid decision they make is praised

Reactions: 11
‘You’ve followed me for ages, you know how big on growing and learning I am’??? How much further up her own arse can she sound???

I don’t get the whole ‘public Instagram but no you’re not allowed to comment anything that I feel is negative’ bullshit. These people just want to live in a vacuous bubble where every stupid decision they make is praised

They are weak. Most insta types are. They need constant validation and people aspiring to be ‘them’ it’s all a ridiculous echo chamber of bullshit of neediness. I find it so fascinating that these types put their life’s out there for strangers like us to watch. Also interesting she’s not mentioned it on her personal FB. She’s a character, and her real life ’friends’ can smell the BS 🙄

Reactions: 1
It’s quite obvious why they are together , his “input” is manipulative and weird. They both clearly have their own agenda . Her lack of any form of constructive debate about her choice’s makes her and her brand an utter joke. She is sacrificing her children’s well-being , to move in with a stranger . I actually find her pretty repulsive now. And her extended family should also be held accountable for allowing this tit show to continue !

And to say "the last three years have been the most difficult of my life", when on Insta it was all first class flights, seafood platters and £300 dresses. Just goes to show she is queen of bullshit so why should we believe the crap she's spouting now about the universe finding her the greatest love of her life?
Yes, this!! One half-assed blog suggesting Gramps was not supportive of her SM lifestyle, and his family didn't like her (swiftly deleted when KER-CHING they got back together) amongst an otherwise blanket grid of showy posts of designer bags, first class trips all over the place, posh frocks and LOOK AT ME MY LIFE IS A-MAZE-ING?? What a crock of bull

• Heart
Claims their families are supportive. My mother would be like ‘what the duck are you doing? Grow the duck up!’

Reactions: 3
Has anyone else seen the reply she's given about how in 7 years, in her kids have never woken up with a man in the house. UNTIL NOW. So Gramps NEVER ever stayed at hers? Talk about going from one extreme to the other! She's lost it.

Yes I saw that - there were never any photos of her and the kids with Shaun. At least this bloke ‘seems’ interested in them - they’ve at least been out with him. I think there was a video of them all in Benihana.

Reactions: 1
I hope I’m wrong but dan seems controlling. She seems very vulnerable, coming out of that horrendous relationship. Irrespective of what either of them say, it isn’t healthy to come out of a 3 year dysfunctional dramatic nightmare of a relationship and jump straight into something so serious. That’s not love. Another person would be encouraging their new partner to be cautious, give them time to come to terms with what’s gone on, to really make sure the relationship is right and not a rebound.

Honestly she probably needs a year of therapy to even deal with what went on with Shaun

She is a person who kept going back to someone who was so wrong for her - and not just “getting back together”, but getting ENGAGED repeatedly. And now this? It’s mad. different man, same madness

Reactions: 10
You could be right @Sherry50672, I hope you're not but now you mention it alarm bells sound. She will become financially dependent on him straight away (London private schools x 2). He is creeping all over her social media defending her. Sounds like she will be working with him too. He's 50 and she's only about 33 so his kids are probably grown up.

Reactions: 4
I hope I’m wrong but dan seems controlling. She seems very vulnerable, coming out of that horrendous relationship. Irrespective of what either of them say, it isn’t healthy to come out of a 3 year dysfunctional dramatic nightmare of a relationship and jump straight into something so serious. That’s not love. Another person would be encouraging their new partner to be cautious, give them time to come to terms with what’s gone on, to really make sure the relationship is right and not a rebound.

Honestly she probably needs a year of therapy to even deal with what went on with Shaun

She is a person who kept going back to someone who was so wrong for her - and not just “getting back together”, but getting ENGAGED repeatedly. And now this? It’s mad. different man, same madness
Agreed. Looks like classic ‘love bombing’ from where I’m standing. I think she’s very lonely with very low self esteem which is why her life is a constant ‘look at me!’ show. She got together with Gramps who always seemed the sort to dish out affection only when it was ‘earned’ and now she’s finally broken away from that and found someone who seemingly gives her whatever she wants whenever she wants it? Nope, not buying it. This will end in disaster

I am stunned at the amount of congratulatory "so happy for you" messages from her so called friends and online peers on that instagram post. If I wasn't convinced before, this is the thing that has shown me how fickle this instagram influencer world truly is. They can't all think this is normal, bet they are all waiting for the car crash, yet they are happy to suck up with a nice public comment that only serves to encourage her. These influencers call each other friends, but if I pulled a stunt like this and my friends did not voice their concern or check if I was really OK and happy in my life I would feel so let down by those 'friends' when / if tit hits the fan. I honestly hope that, privately, Alice has some decent friends asking her why so fast and just checking in on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.