Alicej_t #2 Yesterday utter disarray but hey at least I've now got a fiance - Slay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also know Alice irl, and I can confirm that she is a lovely, lovely person.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Probably a lot wrong with you too then tbf! A 'lovely lovely person' as a mother wouldn't inflict the behaviour she is serving on her own children. Only interested in her conduct as a mother to vulnerable minors. Couldn't care how lovely she is as a person.

Reactions: 3
Maybe you should let her know that she’s coming across as an utterly irresponsible twit online? I think she needs to either take herself offline while she works through whatever she’s obviously going through or get her act together and see a professional not just some random ‘life coach’ off the internet

Reactions: 9
Or maybe she could stick to being a really lovely person in real life and not put her life online for all to see and pass comment on?

Reactions: 7
There’s no way that shampoo insta post (and blog post with affiliate links) isn’t an ad! I thought the rules now were that even affiliates had to be labelled #ad? I’ve taken a screen shot of the insta post showing no ad or ‘paid partnership’ but it’s too big to post

Reactions: 4
And?

Wonder if her children will describe her so when they’ve been dragged from their hometown, school and school friends to live with mummies latest shag of what a month🤔 yeah really lovely 🙄

There’s no way that shampoo insta post (and blog post with affiliate links) isn’t an ad! I thought the rules now were that even affiliates had to be labelled #ad? I’ve taken a screen shot of the insta post showing no ad or ‘paid partnership’ but it’s too big to post
The fact that she continues to describe her hair temporarily halving in volume as “harrowing” is a bleeping joke. Really backs up that she’s a “lovely, lovely person”. Bet everyone with alopecia or who has lost their hair through chemotherapy can totally relate to her slight thinning as being so “harrowing”. twit.

Reactions: 6
She's known him ONE MONTH. A lovely person does not uproot her young children to move in with a complete stranger, plus added uncertainty of new schools, friends etc. It is without doubt one of the most selfish things I've ever heard.

Reactions: 2
I live in the area and whilst there are excellent independent schools they are £15k plus per child per year for secondary.

She really must be doing well out of her bullshitting.

I live in the area and whilst there are excellent independent schools they are £15k plus per child per year for secondary.

She really must be doing well out of her bullshitting.
6 months worth a year of her £5k successful blogging schtick up in smoke then! Unless she’s got this new man so wrapped round her finger he’s going to cough up for it. Didn’t someone say he’s minted?

Reactions: 1
I don't have kids but can't imagine a child saying: 'oooh...you know what I need, mother? A nice change of pace!'

Don't most kids do 'better' with familiarity and routine?
Loling at this! And in answer to your question, yes they do better with routine.

My two would be devastated if I moved them suddenly from their school with no warning or build up.

But it’s okay, obvs, because there are the best independent schools on the doorstep *eyeroll*

I know she wants people to “see my happiness” but it’s still so selfish, all about her. Why not slow down and just date?!

Still thinking she’s trolling us, surely?!

Reactions: 5
I also don’t know many men (even lovely ones) who would rationally choose to move in with someone else’s kids that they don’t know so quickly, it’s just... weird. Being a parent himself you’d think he’d ‘get’ kids a little more than someone naive who doesn’t have them and realise that taking them on when he doesn’t know them is a huge responsibility.

Jeez Louise. I have followed Alice’s journey since we were at uni together and we both had live journal accounts (remember those?!). I used to love her posts on motherhood and found them really relatable.

More recently I’ve found myself being suckered in and spat out by the materialism (the mulberry, the Range Rover, the first class trips to NYC, the ‘I do all my shopping at Waitrose’). The comment about private school has tipped me over the edge and I’ve unfollowed.

Hi Alice 👋🏻 If you’re reading this you are really alienating your old followers... It’s great you’re happy but the constant ‘look what I’ve bought / doing’ etc might be making people, especially new mums, feel like tit. For a happiness coach I’d have hoped you’d thought about that...

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.