Alicej_t #2 Yesterday utter disarray but hey at least I've now got a fiance - Slay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shaun was not interested in being a step father. I got the impression the holiday she took her mum on was one he was supposed to come on too.

I take it the new guy is loaded?
He was totally disinterested and yet on her blog she refers to how much her boyfriend who has two elder children himself, really loves kids. As if she was trying to convince herself.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the new sugar daddy is paying for private schools.....

Guess who is wearing an engagement ring 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sorry - I can’t attach the photo but see her latest stories from inside her car. Is she recycling the Shaun engagement ring, or is it a new one 🤣
Isn’t that her right hand?

Reactions: 1
In the UK the drivers seat is on the right, so your right hand is next to the window. Her hand with the ring is is the middle of the car, so it’s her left hand.

In the UK the drivers seat is on the right, so your right hand is next to the window. Her hand with the ring is is the middle of the car, so it’s her left hand.
Ah ok. As she didn’t have a belt on I assumed she must have been in passenger seat. Hard to tell.

Hilariously she’s got this paid article/advert on the Guardian today about how much she loves Milton Keynes and what an absolute spa break her commute to London is.

“It’s practically a spa break”: why I love my daily commute

Bit awkward...I wonder if the train company ask for a refund if you immediately announce you’re moving to London.
That’s an older article. And anyone who has travelled that route knows you definitely can’t call it a spa break! 😂

Oh so this is where everyone is! Wondered why I hadn’t had a notification 🤣
The daily mishaps of Malice Grudge-Spambot volume two. A New thread should be started for each love interest. I imagine we'd get a few volumes going.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This has got to be a wind up.. I honestly can't believe she's only been in that house like 13 weeks.

Reactions: 2
I’ve also had her on FB for years and can confirm there’s no mention of any of this there. Surely it has to be an elaborate, ill judged hoax?!

IamAlisonPerry comments on every single post, but doesn’t seem to get any response.

Reactions: 3
Just read this from Jordentually never heard of him before but saw him via another blogger. He basically faked a relationship I don’t know how long for but made me think this is exactly what Alice is probably doing (I hope she is doing anyway because her poor kids)

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I’ve been a big Alice fan over the years and enjoyed her blog, so surely this is not real? I was totally convinced by their OTT mentions of each other that it was all an elaborate hoax and am now in two minds....

I don’t understand what she would gain from it being a hoax, surely it would piss more people off than would appreciate her trying to make a point?

He’s been very quiet

I kinda hope it is a hoax because otherwise it’s all going to end in tears but the tattoo seemed awfully realistic. I guess we’ll find out soon because even Alice isn’t daft enough to move in with someone for a hoax, surely?

The tattoo is just insanity! I've been with my fella for coming up to a year. I wouldn't dream of having his surname tattooed on me!! I was married previously and I certainly didn't do it then either. It's just madness.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.