Aliceinscandiland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fast forward to next year I can just see her nearly Crying into the camera about her decking rotting and how it isn’t how she envisioned .

Winds me up when she moans about tourists too because Cornwall relies on them. Everything’s a moan isn’t it?
It’s the only reason her shop even sells anything likely as she is situated in a tourist area if it was in any other place it would be dead in the water .

Also she always alludes to things being chaotic otherwise when she posts photos , seriously how chaotic can it be the house is spotless like no one even lives in it her kids are hardly toddlers either .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Winds me up when she moans about tourists too because Cornwall relies on them. Everything’s a moan isn’t it?
I’ve got to admit, that really pisses me off too. She lives in a beautiful part of the country but it’s like no one else is allowed to go and enjoy it 🙄

• Heart
I’ve got to admit, that really pisses me off too. She lives in a beautiful part of the country but it’s like no one else is allowed to go and enjoy it 🙄
Yes her latest moan about tourists... eh, hello? That’s what keeps your economy going! I know I’ve now said this a million times but she is SO entitled

The moaning is too much. She has a job, kids and a house...its called being an adult! How many people are in jobs they absolutely despise bit have no hope of leaving. Her kids are healthy her home beautiful. Self employed is difficult with a lot of unseen hours and work. But there are a lot of pros to it too. She seems to have outsourced part of it now?!? Tbh, I don't think anything will ever be enough for little ms privilege.
I'm really good friends with a lady who has 7 kids, teaches and runs a farm....id love them to swap lives for a week.

Reactions: 6
Yeah if she thinks people are going to feel sorry for you for running your own dream business then she is mistaken .. try doing a basic job people do everyday and can’t just take their kids with them to.

Reactions: 5
Thing is she could have casually mentioned being a bit disappointed but the Watery eyed devastation it was a bit too much. Why was it even such a drama? She showed behind the scenes yesterday and they’re just starting the clearing and foundation stage. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thing is she could have casually mentioned being a bit disappointed but the Watery eyed devastation it was a bit too much. Why was it even such a drama? She showed behind the scenes yesterday and they’re just starting the clearing and foundation stage. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh but she wanted to lay some of it out and play around with ideas, you know Alice, she likes to get all creative 🙄 bet she had a proper little paddy when it arrived 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think she’s missing the point no one minds a bit of moaning on Instagram tit happens , Alice just moans constantly though even about mundane tit like getting decking or paint that shouldn’t really be a terrible event .

I would imagine most if not all of us have ordered something only to have it delayed/cancelled/damaged. It's tit but it happens. Suck it up snowflake or are you that bloody precious that a few days delay will reduce you to tears.

I can’t understand the masks she keeps showing. Hand wash only. That’s not going to do anything for infection control? I know it fits her aesthetic, but my anxiety wouldn’t allow me to use a face covering that couldn’t be properly cleaned...

I can’t understand the masks she keeps showing. Hand wash only. That’s not going to do anything for infection control? I know it fits her aesthetic, but my anxiety wouldn’t allow me to use a face covering that couldn’t be properly cleaned...
@have the privilege it’S ALL about the aesthetic, that’s what is so sad about her. Nothing is real it’s all about giving the illusion of her having good taste and being aspirational (she’s not)

PLUS.... how much can she talk about decking?😂😂 Looking at her stories showing the flat side of the decking, all I could think was how slippy that will be when wet (cue Bon Jovi)

Last edited:
Am I missing something - why does it matter what the underside of the decking is/looks like?

• Haha
There’s a reason decking is ribbed as if it’s smooth it’s slidey as duck once algae is on it

Reactions: 2
There’s a reason decking is ribbed as if it’s smooth it’s slidey as duck once algae is on it
Watching her stories about slippery decking confused me. So by her logic if flat decking is less slippery why the duck does everyone 😊have ribbed side up?! 🤷🏼‍♀️ Wish I could fast forward to see how this plays out.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Watching her stories about slippery decking confused me. So by her logic if flat decking is less slippery why the duck does everyone 😊have ribbed side up?! 🤷🏼‍♀️ Wish I could fast forward to see how this plays out.
She is such a fanny, it’s all about the aesthetics darling!