Aliceinscandiland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She used to post about not upgrading but staying in that house as it was affordable and maybe her daughters have a lot of friends there?

But reader, she does not love that house.

Reactions: 3
Oh I missed these posts! She’s been winding me up too but I didn’t want to post incase I bored you lol.

I was thinking the other day how exhausting it must be to be such a high value on the aesthetics of your home, kids, life! Constantly going on about things not being pretty enough, always re-doing areas of the house over and over again. Is she never happy?
I will never get bored of talking about that incessant privileged whiner, @Saint_clemmie ...ever. It’s like a car crash I can’t stop watching, with her each day outdoing the one before!

@Libertine you are correct, I reckon she hates that house. Do you notice you never see the bathroom or a proper pic of her bedroom. Where let’s be honest she spends so much time!

Reactions: 2
She was in a decorating/house group I used to be in. She’s always been entitled and dare I say a little bratty 😬. She doesn’t have a mortgage his parents paid it and they pay them a small interest free amount but she was even bratty about that! And then later on her parents offered her 5k to build an extension and she basically spent about 200 comments about what she ‘couldn’t’ do with that money and how the budget didn’t fit her style. This was from 2016.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She was in a decorating/house group I used to be in. She’s always been entitled and dare I say a little bratty 😬. She doesn’t have a mortgage his parents paid it and they pay them a small interest free amount but she was even bratty about that! And then later on her parents offered her 5k to build an extension and she basically spent about 200 comments about what she ‘couldn’t’ do with that money and how the budget didn’t fit her style. This was from 2016.
Wow.... I got some earrings and a dressing gown for my 30th 😂

• Haha
This on her stories the other day! How selfish can you be?! Surely you’d be more concerned about your husband working so many hours and how tired HE will be.....not having a breakdown yourself?!
i saw her story a few weeks back where she said her husband was doing 5/6 days of 12 hour shifts but she was more concreted about her being stuck with the kids 🤯🤯

I don’t know why I follow her, she’s so entitled and clearly full of privilege. she just seems so miserable. Imagine being mortgage free - might not be the space you want but talk about financial freedom!

Also, her parents own the and live in the house where her shop is located so I doubt they will be nagging her for rent etc.
I have no problem with privilege but at least be grateful.

Reactions: 5
Also, her parents own the and live in the house where her shop is located so I doubt they will be nagging her for rent etc.
yep that’s right and I believe they’ve recently given her more space. The privilege is off the scale which is why it’s hard to listen to someone be so ungrateful.

She used to post about not upgrading but staying in that house as it was affordable and maybe her daughters have a lot of friends there?

But reader, she does not love that house.
YES you can tell she thinks she deserves a bigger far fancier house , doesn’t appear to have worked or qualified for anything particularly meaningful in her life but somehow just expects to be lady of the manor .

Yes imagine knowing you will never get rent raised or be chucked out of your premises certainly a very privileged way to run a business . She just moans constantly about how hard done by she is , id love to be mortgage free .

When the other houses on the green they live on began being rented out she was complaining about what essentially equates to be the caliber of the tenants because they parented differently to her. Definitely one who could do with checking her privilege!

• Wow
Yes I also saw her stories a few weeks back giving off that she was constantly with the kids due to her husband working huge hrs. Spoilt entitlement oozing out of her constantly.

It looks like she has never had to work since up until she opened her vanity project shop , seems pretty much entitled to this though , her husband must get tired being expected to fund her pipe dreams constantly . I’m not far from her but never been to the shop I expect she would be lying in a day bed in the shop moaning about having to open it and glowering at customers .

• Haha
I’m so glad more people can see this. She’s just a glorified child seller like the SOD’s. Her kids have no privacy and are used like accessories to promote the stuff from her shop. Bet they’d both love an LOL doll themed room!

the £5k thing is disgusting, so ungrateful and petulant when you read that post she made 😡

Wow that forum post moaning about the 5k gift , what forum was that holly ? She actually voiced that stuff out loud ?

• Sad
It was hous folk I think that’s how you spell it. I read this thread and remembered how moany she used to come across so just typed her name into the search and that came up. I follow her on Instagram but never look at her stories, seems like she hasn’t changed 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
It was hous folk I think that’s how you spell it. I read this thread and remembered how moany she used to come across so just typed her name into the search and that came up. I follow her on Instagram but never look at her stories, seems like she hasn’t changed 🤷🏻‍♀️
I will need to have a look , One thing I will say is she seems to be running out of steam , the constant search for the next big thing in her house seems to be tiring her out . She positively can’t be bothered on her stories and posts .

I will need to have a look , One thing I will say is she seems to be running out of steam , the constant search for the next big thing in her house seems to be tiring her out . She positively can’t be bothered on her stories and posts .
She still likes the freebies though, eh? Notice her kids got more stuff yesterday. Just as well though, poor souls get rubbish birthday pressies