Aliceinscandiland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is lovely and the deck looks great she's just so ott
she’ll be very pleased with herself for a while before the novelty wears off and she’ll start moaning about something else that needs doing. Her poor husband will barely have got through the current to do list before he’ll be handed a new project.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Lots of “swipe ups” recently. I noticed this, look at the fact it’s gifted yet done in such pale writing you can barely see.

C3FADA4D-ECEC-4960-B573-EACF086A67FB.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 2
The way that beam is moving as she swings on her new aesthetically pleasing swing gives me the heebie-jeebies!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So glad I found this thread. She annoys me so much, so spoilt and entitled it drives me up the wall, the tomatoes, the decking grr.
And I remember when she was doing her stairs and she didn’t put a banister on the wall and it was open stairs at the side, she told her followers that she didn’t want any comments on how unsafe it would be. This drove me mental, both my next door neighbour and uncle have died falling down stairs.
But it’s all about her aesthetic, never mind safety.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
And I remember when she was doing her stairs and she didn’t put a banister on the wall and it was open stairs at the side, she told her followers that she didn’t want any comments on how unsafe it would be. This drove me mental, both my next door neighbour and uncle have died falling down stairs.
But it’s all about her aesthetic, never mind safety.
Alice always knows better!
14BB0AEF-1E17-4611-B5C9-6B343064DD2D.jpeg

It looks like they’ve already dropped paint on the decking. For all the love of the aesthetic and second hand tat they don’t seem to look after things particularly well or be any good at housework/keeping things in a good, clean condition.

Reactions: 2
Even the kids’ back to school photo is more of a “look at my pretty house” image than actually being of the kids 🙈

Why have I not searched for an Alice thread before?!

Every time I see her post in a Facebook group now I just think fuuucccckkkk offfffff. The pretention is hideous.

And it's rubbing off on the oldest kid. Her face in some of the photos and Stories! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why have I not searched for an Alice thread before?!

Every time I see her post in a Facebook group now I just think fuuucccckkkk offfffff. The pretention is hideous.

And it's rubbing off on the oldest kid. Her face in some of the photos and Stories! 🙄
That’s so funny, agreed the child is prevention personified!

I think the children look anxious. I imagine their mother is very exacting about how the house is kept. Lots of breakables dotted about. It doesn’t look like a relaxed, calm and happy household to me.