Aliceinscandiland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whinging on about nothing, as per a usual. Whinging about working in her own shop, that’s she’s privileged enough her parents own the shop space. She is actually playing at shopkeepers

Reactions: 1
Urgh well now she’s looking for a more aesthetically pleasing swing 🙄 just let the kids enjoy their red plastic swing ffs!

Reactions: 5
Give. Me. Strength. Even her latest (secondhand) ‘gift’ for the girls is something she wanted!! I’ve never seen anything like it, she’s so selfish!

Reactions: 4
I don’t mind vintage for some things, but that pram didn’t even look particularly clean. The kids look like they need longer clothes too, Nancy’s ankles are hanging out of her leggings, but that’d leave less money for plants and second hand tat 🙈

Reactions: 3
Her poor husband gets a day off and she gives him a million chores to do. Maybe some guys like that but just such a different dynamic to my relationship 😂

Reactions: 2
I know @Squirrelfriend there doesn’t seem to be any compassion (or passion) there. She just bosses him about and spends his money. I just can’t see how that shop she has makes much money, even pre covid

But she’s BUSY!! Lying in bed with a laptop drinking out a clay mug takes a lot out of you
All her jobs are aesthetically motivated, hence the gardening and expensive trips to the garden centre. For someone that’s so into house and home you’d think she’d learn to live clean and tidily. She’s so lazy and has her priorities all wrong.

Lazy mare loves an aesthetic but can’t bear to clean her house herself , just doesn’t make sense .

Lazy mare loves an aesthetic but can’t bear to clean her house herself , just doesn’t make sense .
Must be missing her cleaner during this pandemic. You can imagine her stamping her Saltwatered feet like Violet Elizabeth Bott crying it’s not fair her cleaner won’t come

• Haha
Probably my most boring comment yet but I do have to admit that her garden is looking rather lovely, but does anyone else think she crams too many plants in to get “the look” when actually it’s not very practical to do so from a gardening perspective. That’s going to be a lot of maintenance when it quickly gets over crowded. Also she’s spending a small fortune with the co start trips to the garden centre.

The garden does look lovely I must admit pity she is never happy with anything , she will be moaning about it in a few weeks that it’s not EXACTLY as she wants .