Aliceinscandiland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I got distracted with the Jack Monroe drama. I follow the Otto house and usually enjoy but noticed these on her stories yesterday and lost a bit of respect.

1. I approached the brand and suggested the deal. Gross!
2. but I could afford them full price!

why not just buy them full price and promote them anyway because you are a decent person?

D1E4D0AD-6D3F-43F1-9D3F-0E645A47ED6C.jpeg
64BEA654-E0CB-4483-B629-672D062FA8BD.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Anyone else think that she seems to really dislike her husband? Just the way she speaks about him, never seems very nice 🤷‍♀️ They never seem to do anything as a family. And I agree, she is forever in bed! Her children seem really sweet, like making her breakfast and taking it in to her, it’s like a massive cry for attention imo 💔

Reactions: 4
Yes! When I followed her, she never said anything positive about her husband or children really. Maybe she thinks he is punching above his weight, and she feels resentful she is saddled with him and the house?

• Wow
The resentment in her voice when she talks about how her house isn’t her ideal house or the front of it isn’t exactly how she wants it is unreal .

Reactions: 3
Oh the decking woes today. Ffs when you look at what’s going on in the world, she needs a reality check!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s a bit over the top isn’t it? It must be so draining to be so obsessed with the aesthetics of your home/kids/life, perhaps her hubby doesn’t understand her obsessive need for perfection and she resents that?
I do wonder though if it is perfection? You see brief screenshots behind the scenes sometimes and she doesn’t care for perfection really. She just likes to curate a pretty picture in a corner of a room. Her whole life strikes me as fake

I do wonder though if it is perfection? You see brief screenshots behind the scenes sometimes and she doesn’t care for perfection really. She just likes to curate a pretty picture in a corner of a room. Her whole life strikes me as fake
Perhaps curated life is a better description. She never seems happy and the amount of cash she fritters away on Scandi items would probably all add up to help her fund moving out of the “awful too small” house. Nothing they do to it, ( apart from the extension ) will add that much value. People in Cornwall wont pay that much for a small 3 bed.

Yeah not quite a perfectionist really .. she can’t even be bothered cleaning . It’s all about appearing to live a certain type of life .

And how has life been so hard for her recently ? She lives in Cornwall , husband is working and she is working and her kids are happy and healthy and she manages to do what she like to her home . She needs to check herself .

Reactions: 6
Yeah not quite a perfectionist really .. she can’t even be bothered cleaning . It’s all about appearing to live a certain type of life .

And how has life been so hard for her recently ? She lives in Cornwall , husband is working and she is working and her kids are happy and healthy and she manages to do what she like to her home . She needs to check herself .
Winds me up when she moans about tourists too because Cornwall relies on them. Everything’s a moan isn’t it?

• Heart