Alice Wright - NYCaw - GOMIblog

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was on tattle today and I was like “I originally read tea somewhere crap on a website that was run by a sooky whiny woman, I forgot the name of it though?!”… remembered the name.. checked GOMI… oh what a surprise, that sooky Alice chick has blocked Australian again 🤣 what a dead set wanker! Who is that sad they get literal power trips off hating an entire country of people doing the same tit your website was created for? Get a life you ugly wanker Alice 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has unlocked it but just in case we get blocked again, this is the post
Screenshot_20230812-150052_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230812-150101_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230812-150114_Chrome.jpg
20230812_150207.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Australia is blocked again.

So when Alice ‘wasn’t’ reading tattle, she ‘didn’t’ see the screenshots above that were posted and absolutely ‘hasn’t’ thrown another tanty about it and blocked an entire country. My 5 year old wouldn’t behave like this 🤷🏼‍♀️

Will miss the one thread I used to check periodically.

Reactions: 8
Aw poor Alice. This wretched hag block Australia again, I assume after the above post. When dooce died I went to GOMI to see what was being said about it. Alice “upgraded” the site to basically be unusable. It’s even uglier than it originally was.

Reactions: 5
I just check out The Tripps, GOMI seems to be the only site that snarks about them. They fascinate me.

Reactions: 2
I think she's blocked all of Europe as I can't access from Germany. She created a whole forum to snark on tattle and put it at the top. No one replied apart from her and it disappeared a week later.😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I think she's blocked all of Europe as I can't access from Germany. She created a whole forum to snark on tattle and put it at the top. No one replied apart from her and it disappeared a week later.😆
This gives me life. I was having such a tit afternoon. I love when Alice doubles down and loses!

She would have lost a lot of income when we all left for tattle. Must have driven her crazy, well crazier than she was before.
In fact it probably alerted more people that there was a better site than hers to snark.

Reactions: 6
She would have lost a lot of income when we all left for tattle. Must have driven her crazy, well crazier than she was before.
In fact it probably alerted more people that there was a better site than hers to snark.
Agree, it drove her crazy and she can't let go of said crazy! I mod an astronomy group and it's pretty wild at times! Moderating is a difficult task as everyone thinks they're 100% right and everyone gets annoyed regardless when the mod tries to help. But Alice was never suitable in the first place and has got worse and worse!!

Reactions: 4
She’s always been nuts. She started GOMI when she fell out with the admin/mods/creators of a previous reblogging site because of her unhinged behaviour. It’s no surprise it’s imploded just that it’s taken this long to happen!

Agree, she's only got more nuts from a already high level.

It cracks me up that she literally blocks whole continents when she's annoyed and thinks she'll win 🤣

• Haha
Agree, she's only got more nuts from a already high level.

It cracks me up that she literally blocks whole continents when she's annoyed and thinks she'll win 🤣
Funny thing is the her being such a bleep made Tattle the far better option.
We left a lot of breadcrumbs over there and most of the regular contributors to Emmylou and Cachia eventually found their way here.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You’re not even allowed to say Tattle on GOMI because she knows everyone would come running over here. Why on earth would she think starting a Tattle thread was a good idea?!?

• Haha
I just check out The Tripps, GOMI seems to be the only site that snarks about them. They fascinate me.
It has to be said that the Tripp dude is absolutely worth snarking on - he’s unbelievable. The level of self hype and belief in contrast with his actual talent and the amount of money he spends on his ‘career’ is … wow. Very, very American

I am waiting to see how they go with twins. The poor puppy got dumped super quick, can't dump your babies to a 'farm in the country'

Reactions: 1
Alice is still talking to herself in the Cachia thread and the tattle thread. I really wish no one would reply to her in Cachia’s but someone always bites. She’s having a sook about subreddits too as if she invented tit posting about people. Oh to have an ego that large…

• Haha
Alice is still talking to herself in the Cachia thread and the tattle thread. I really wish no one would reply to her in Cachia’s but someone always bites. She’s having a sook about subreddits too as if she invented tit posting about people. Oh to have an ego that large…
She has also deleted nearly 100 pages in the Cachia thread as well.

• Wow
  • Haha
Go chug another cask Alice.

• Haha
She’s disappeared from social media - I don’t want to direct traffic to GOMI but girlgangz has her own issues that need to be addressed. It’s just Alice has taken it on herself to expose her. They had a huge tit fight, and girlgangz is no angel.

ETA https://instagram.com/girlgangz773?utm_medium=copy_link was active in October 2021 to call out girlgangz but doesn’t cover the latest update that girlgangz allegedly faked a pregnancy and miscarriage last month. It’s all a mess.

ETA 2 - the allegedly. Coz I have no idea what’s true or not!
What is the latest on GirlGangz?! Where can I read on it?!

Please :)

Reactions: 1