Alice Wright - NYCaw - GOMIblog

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It just means… New Yorker. 😕
I just meant it’s her online handle - she wears it like it is a brand name. No one will see NYCAW and think “yes Alice Wright is a New Yorker, it must be her handle. Let’s follow her”. It’s just nonsense to everyone who isn’t her.

Plus it makes me think of crows cawing. But maybe that’s just me🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Also wanted to add that Alice commenting on how people look (let’s just ignore that Alice is no supermodel either) is one of the least offensive things Alice has done. Her history with Freckled Fox and accusing them of faking Martin’s illness and death was where I started to look at how Alice conducts herself. She’s a real piece of work.

She’s a sad, lonely, bitter old bag. She resents people who are what she wants to be. Super critical of influencers but you look at her Insta and it’s Alice wanting to be a diy queen, and a fashion diva, and a socialite. She shares her lame skin care routine as if anyone wants to look like her.

She has a history of keeping people’s phone numbers and constantly calling them to drunkenly rant at them like they’re close friends.

I don’t really like Alice, she’s problematic, has run gomi to the ground and is just a garbage person.
The narcissism is palpable.
Have you ever taken a dive down the Reddit rabbit hole that talks about her history and personal life? It’s wild to me that she’s commenting on someone else’s parenting given that she has a child that she literally abandoned

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The narcissism is palpable.
Have you ever taken a dive down the Reddit rabbit hole that talks about her history and personal life? It’s wild to me that she’s commenting on someone else’s parenting given that she has a child that she literally abandoned
Ohhh link?!

Ohhh link?!
if you search her name in the r/blogsnark you’ll find tonnes of info on her and all of the crazy tit she’s done but it would take me hours and hours to find specifics because people have been talking about her for years.
If you scroll down far enough in the comments on this one you’ll see discussion of her child but one of the accounts has been deleted so there’s gaps in the conversation.

im positive it’s been mentioned multiple times in that sub so if you’ve got the time to browse I’m sure you’ll find more on there

• Haha
I can’t even start on how she makes New York City her personality. She’s zeroed in on a few subjects on GOMI for daring to write about New York City because they’re poseurs who don’t even know the place properly.
Man, I am so glad to read this. I left GOMI too and one of the reasons was the way that during the worst of the pandemic, any time the words ‘New York’ were mentioned, she jumped in and proclaimed that it was basically hell on earth now and was some Mad Max environment. Such odd scaremongering about her beloved city (which I can only assume came from a fear inside her that covid had ravaged it and it would never be the same). Also hate the way she jumps in on any baby-adjacent threads and calls them things like ‘meatloaf’. I find it baffling that she can’t see how obvious it is that she’s projecting her own issues all over the site!

Plus it makes me think of crows cawing. But maybe that’s just me🤷‍♀️
Also - this! It’s not just you 😂

Reactions: 3
Man, I am so glad to read this. I left GOMI too and one of the reasons was the way that during the worst of the pandemic, any time the words ‘New York’ were mentioned, she jumped in and proclaimed that it was basically hell on earth now and was some Mad Max environment. Such odd scaremongering about her beloved city (which I can only assume came from a fear inside her that covid had ravaged it and it would never be the same). Also hate the way she jumps in on any baby-adjacent threads and calls them things like ‘meatloaf’. I find it baffling that she can’t see how obvious it is that she’s projecting her own issues all over the site!

Also - this! It’s not just you 😂
Alice is absolute nutjob.

I need to find these forums. I know she is trouble but want to read more.

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 Alice you are a clown!

Block reason:Access from your Country was disabled by the administrator.
Absolutely! You 'run' a snark site. Chill darl.

Reminds me of those weirdo 'admins' on FB pages. Like is it not a hobby?! You aren't God you crack head.

• Haha
Wonder if she tells the businesses who pay her to advertise on her site that she geo blocks 30 million+ people

Reactions: 8
I'm blocked (from NZ); my good mate is blocked (from Rarotonga); countless others are blocked from Aussie ... did she select 'Oceania' when she did her geo blocking? :unsure:

Silly moo - so much lost revenue through her naivety.

I'm blocked (from NZ); my good mate is blocked (from Rarotonga); countless others are blocked from Aussie ... did she select 'Oceania' when she did her geo blocking? :unsure:

Silly moo - so much lost revenue through her naivety.
She just loves throwing her toys out of the cot

Thank God Tattle is 10 X better and updates by the minute sometimes. Not every other day like GOMI.

GOMI
TATTLE
SNARK FORUM
GOMI
TATTLE

Reactions: 7
What happened to prompt this, do we know?
There's an EmmyLou_Loves thread on Gomi and also here. People who still had access to Gomi told the remaining posters over there that we were also discussing EmmyLou_Loves over here. We are much more active here with more freedom. The posts were up for about 3 days. I assumed this was the reason but not sure why the U.K. is currently banned.
Australia was geo blocked once before when we were discussing a banned influencer over there.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
There's an EmmyLou_Loves thread on Gomi and also here. People who still had access to Gomi told the remaining posters over there that we were also discussing EmmyLou_Loves over here. We are much more active here with more freedom. The posts were up for about 3 days. I assumed this was the reason but not sure why the U.K. is currently banned.
Australia was geo blocked once before when we were discussing a banned influencer over there.
I'm confused why we are 'banned' from certain influences?! If they are paid to post tit?! That's an influencer yeah?! If they have a platform and are vocal?! Influencer?!

Reactions: 4
I didn’t think there was much of a UK following over there anyway? I assumed the UK influencers were mostly discussed on Tattle. Maybe she can’t tell the difference and she’s just blocked the whole Commonwealth 🤔

• Haha
I didn’t think there was much of a UK following over there anyway? I assumed the UK influencers were mostly discussed on Tattle. Maybe she can’t tell the difference and she’s just blocked the whole Commonwealth 🤔
There was (is?) a very active Meghan Markle thread on there. Would they mostly be English posters? Alice loathes Meghan Markle - that thread was getting really vicious so I stopped viewing it.

I only really looked at the Rosie thread and browsed a couple of others. I’ve since concluded Tattle is far superior in functionality and people.

There was (is?) a very active Meghan Markle thread on there. Would they mostly be English posters? Alice loathes Meghan Markle - that thread was getting really vicious so I stopped viewing it.
Yes and the Meghan one too, good point. I actually found the GOMI MM thread to be a bit tamer than the one here (but admittedly haven’t looked at either for a while).

• Heart
Reactions: 5