Alice Wright - NYCaw - GOMIblog

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am blocked from her ig (don't know why, I've never even looked at her page, maybe when I got banned on gomi?) But found her thru an anon viewer page. I have not laughed so much in a long time! šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚
Her taking about getting papped at UES events!
And this one she says "no makeup or filter, I promise!" Oh God I laughed!
View attachment 1119345
She also heavily suggests sheā€™s in her 30s. Thatā€™s the face of a rough late 40 something if ever Iā€™ve seen one.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There's a website called Modash that calculates how many followers you bought. It has a 10 day free trial. I don't think it's 100% accurate but reasonably close? Alice has about 70% fake followers. 2.25% of her followers are from NYC so I doubt for a multitude of reasons that she has ever been, or ever will be, papped

Screen Shot 2022-03-12 at 3.28.41 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-03-12 at 3.29.03 pm.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
There's a website called Modash that calculates how many followers you bought. It has a 10 day free trial. I don't think it's 100% accurate but reasonably close? Alice has about 70% fake followers. 2.25% of her followers are from NYC so I doubt for a multitude of reasons that she has ever been, or ever will be, papped
2.25% of her followers are
View attachment 1119382

View attachment 1119383
Oh that's a classic! So many followers from Russia and Iran where I am sure gomi is huuuuuge! The laughs just keep coming! šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if the site was hacked? Because the topic I frequent (Jillian Harris) seems to have lost a few posts since I last visited :unsure:

Reactions: 2
Alice wasn't hacked - I wish! She's been pissed off for a long time that the Australian Influencer threads have migrated to here and she's lost revenue. She's super annoyed that she missed the references to here for 3 days. She deleted posts on the EmmyLou thread to the point that the last post was 5 days ago. Two examples over the last few weeks:

Screen Shot 2022-03-12 at 10.11.40 pm.png

Alice doesn't understand that as Australians, we really don't care what she thinks. We call bullshit when we see it and could absolutely care less that Alice got her panties in a twist. No one here cares where she lives :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Alice wasn't hacked - I wish! She's been pissed off for a long time that the Australian Influencer threads have migrated to here and she's lost revenue. She's super annoyed that she missed the references to here for 3 days. She deleted posts on the EmmyLou thread to the point that the last post was 5 days ago. Two examples over the last few weeks:

View attachment 1119826

Alice doesn't understand that as Australians, we really don't care what she thinks. We call bullshit when we see it and could absolutely care less that Alice got her panties in a twist. No one here cares where she lives :ROFLMAO:
The screenshot about the influencers - itā€™s the whole bleeping reason gomi exists! Like if it wasnā€™t to perpetuate drama there would be no site!

Also she calls her GOMI front page articles ā€œop ed piecesā€. :ROFLMAO: And that she rigorously cross checks sources and makes sure itā€™s all factual:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Haha does she actually call them op ed pieces?!

I said this before on the Emmylou thread, but is she forgetting all the drama she perpetuated with Girlgangz? Not saying Girlgangz isnā€™t problematic, but Alice *continues* to talk about her, even though sheā€™s disappeared.

How is running a snark website any more noble than hosting a podcast? Outspoken arenā€™t even that bitchy or anything. Her site hosts way nastier content than that podcast could ever have.

Wow this tread is interesting, I joined Gomi last year when I was bored to snark in the Galadarling threads.
This Alice seems so unhinged that I might delete my account. She sounds so mean and bitter, why does she turn her comments off on Instagram ?

Her website is pain to access by phone as there are ads everywhere and the pages glitch she should put more effort in the maintenance of her website

I canā€™t.
This is so funny. Alice - the biggest bleeping child there ever was. Is she an only child? Her BEHAVIOUR OMG .

• Haha
She looks like a homeless perp in an episode of Law & Order šŸ”ŖView attachment 1121727
She paid $900 for that goyard knock off bag and then got it monogrammed hahaha

Wow this tread is interesting, I joined Gomi last year when I was bored to snark in the Galadarling threads.
This Alice seems so unhinged that I might delete my account. She sounds so mean and bitter, why does she turn her comments off on Instagram ?

Her website is pain to access by phone as there are ads everywhere and the pages glitch she should put more effort in the maintenance of her websit
She turns comments off because her engagement is pitiful as it is, this way she gets ahead of having 1 comment on each post. She also claims sheā€™s a professional coder, which makes the shittiness of GOMI even more hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Alice has always been bonkers. She set up GOMIN when the admin of another site she was involved with decided she was too much and they ā€œmutuallyā€ parted. She has got more unhinged since the years have passed mind you!