Alice Wright - NYCaw - GOMIblog

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only really looked at the Rosie thread and browsed a couple of others. I’ve since concluded Tattle is far superior in functionality and people.

Yes and the Meghan one too, good point. I actually found the GOMI MM thread to be a bit tamer than the one here (but admittedly haven’t looked at either for a while).
I can't keep up with the MM one here - they burn through pages faster than the EmmyLou thread :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
I‘ve spent far too much time today trying to access Gomi - I love lurking on the Warrior Jessica Slashes Fat thread in Instagram and am sad to miss out on a day’s snark. That thread moves almost as quickly as Emmylou’s does here but not quite.

Oh well it’ll still be there in a few days when we’re allowed back in no doubt.

Reactions: 3
Warrior Jess is the only thread I read over there too 😅

Hadn’t thought about MM! I assume the biggest personality for the UK influencers is Mrs Hinch because she has over 500 threads here, but I don’t think she’s on GOMI at all.

Could have just blocked Brits coz this site is mostly British users and she doesn’t want anyone at all from Tattle over there 🥴. Wouldn’t want the Aussies to start to asking the Brits do to the dirty work of recruiting new members from the Aussie forums for us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I‘ve spent far too much time today trying to access Gomi - I love lurking on the Warrior Jessica Slashes Fat thread in Instagram and am sad to miss out on a day’s snark. That thread moves almost as quickly as Emmylou’s does here but not quite.

Oh well it’ll still be there in a few days when we’re allowed back in no doubt.
It's a big hissy fit, she'll let us all back in. Knowing the UK is shut out too - if only her advertisers were aware of how many millions of people have been locked out today. Or will they know because their ads aren't loading nearly as often as usual? I don't know much about this revenue stream. 🤷‍♀️

Could have just blocked Brits coz this site is mostly British users and she doesn’t want anyone at all from Tattle over there 🥴. Wouldn’t want the Aussies to start to asking the Brits do to the dirty work of recruiting new members from the Aussie forums for us 😂
Of course! That will be it!

Reactions: 5
There was (is?) a very active Meghan Markle thread on there. Would they mostly be English posters? Alice loathes Meghan Markle - that thread was getting really vicious so I stopped viewing it.
The Meghan Markle thread is vile. The open and casual racism - I think the one time I checked it someone referred to her as Monkey Markle. Gives you an insight to Alice’s personal views since she deletes everything else that doesn’t align with her beliefs.

• Wow
  • Angry
The Meghan Markle thread is vile. The open and casual racism - I think the one time I checked it someone referred to her as Monkey Markle. Gives you an insight to Alice’s personal views since she deletes everything else that doesn’t align with her beliefs.
I haven't read it for about 2 years. That reference someone made is absolutely disgraceful! And Alice didn't delete it? Learnt a bit more about Alice tonight...

Reactions: 1
I haven't read it for about 2 years. That reference someone made is absolutely disgraceful! And Alice didn't delete it? Learnt a bit more about Alice tonight...

I checked it briefly about 12 months ago when the other threads were slow. I can’t remember 100% exactly but there was definitely a monkey reference. Her messages on that thread are very very intense. I only looked that one time and realised the vibes on that thread were real low.

I checked it briefly about 12 months ago when the other threads were slow. I can’t remember 100% exactly but there was definitely a monkey reference. Her messages on that thread are very very intense. I only looked that one time and realised the vibes on that thread were real low.
Yeah but Alice is low pond scum.

She literally picks and chooses what stays and goes. Its weird.

That's terrible! I must admit I used to read that thread quite often and never saw any sign of racism like that! Hopefully it was a one off and even pond scum Alice deleted it.

But Alice is British? Didn’t you know? She drinks PG Tips! And slips into a lovely little British accent every once in a while :rolleyes: I think she claims her dad is from Leeds.
Alice’s fake English accent sounds like a character from Oliver Twist. Sis has never been to Yorkshire in her life.

• Haha
She’s very very busy being a keto influencer now. Her little videos are hilarious and she would 100% lambast people who made the same videos. She’s such a hypocrite. She’s wants to be everything she hates and it kills her that she’ll never be the UES socialite she craves.

She claims it’s all for show, but it doesn’t explain the late night lives and drunken ramblings that get deleted when she sobers up. You keep telling us you live off salad and sparkling water love. We believe you.

What is with the incessant monogramming of her clothing and accessories?! She's such a try hard 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I am blocked from her ig (don't know why, I've never even looked at her page, maybe when I got banned on gomi?) But found her thru an anon viewer page. I have not laughed so much in a long time! 😂 😂 😂
Her taking about getting papped at UES events!
And this one she says "no makeup or filter, I promise!" Oh God I laughed!
1647056132944.png

• Haha