Alice Wright - NYCaw - GOMIblog

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so annoyed by tattle and I love to see it :LOL: . I don't think anyone loves the owner of tattle or even interact with them but people know Alice is loco. The person claiming to get banned for no reason said they signed up on tattle to call people sad fucks and were surprised they got banned. Only she is surprised at how unlikable she is. Also she was bemoaning that tattle makes 500k a few weeks ago, now tattle makes 750k according to her. Is she pulling these figures out of thin air to vex herself 😂

Screenshot 2023-10-02 at 08.36.06.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's so annoyed by tattle and I love to see it :LOL: . I don't think anyone loves the owner of tattle or even interact with them but people know Alice is loco. The person claiming to get banned for no reason said they signed up on tattle to call people sad fucks and were surprised they got banned. Only she is surprised at how unlikable she is. Also she was bemoaning that tattle makes 500k a few weeks ago, now tattle makes 750k according to her. Is she pulling these figures out of thin air to vex herself 😂

View attachment 2485999
Shes bleeping delusional.

This control freak controlled every single comment made on GOMI, and deleted and blocked so much content. It was near impossible to get an account too.

We woke up quickly that if we wanted to get a comment through that we knew she would delete, we would wait until after midnight NY time. 🤣

I doubt if Tattle has blocked access from whole countries and regions either.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has she taken her insta down?
No, I think she's blocked in certain countries. In Germany I can view her profile if I login and am over 25. Maybe she's blocked in Australia? She has 100k bought followers and gets about 10 likes.

Screenshot 2023-10-02 at 11.02.51.png
Screenshot 2023-10-02 at 11.03.02.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm in Australia and can still see her account - for now. She's such a fragile thing considering she runs a hate account.
She lives up to the stereotype of the jealous basic hater. I don't think most people that b*tch about influencers are desperate to be them. But Alice sure would love to be one!
I think it's insta blocking her account from some countries rather than Alice. They don't appear to do this for many accounts. Never seen it before

Reactions: 2
I can't even find it anymore! She's such a ridiculous woman, took me two years to get an account and I've not been there for months, she changed the layout and it's dire. I think I'll just stay here, I like it better 😁

Reactions: 3
Oh dear, Alice Alice Alice... I guess Helen hasn't written a front page article about how he was faking his cancer? Like you did????
Screenshot_20231002-192053_Chrome.jpg

ETA and then the man in question died forcing her to post a retraction.

Reactions: 4
Oh dear, Alice Alice Alice... I guess Helen hasn't written a front page article about how he was faking his cancer? Like you did????
View attachment 2486371
ETA and then the man in question died forcing her to post a retraction.
The cognitive dissonance of her is interesting!
Presumably Helen herself isn't writing about someone faking cancer like Alice did and it's people on tattle? Make it make sense.

I don’t follow that thread or have any idea what went on, but umm Alice. The hypocrisy is strong. How hard did you (and do you) go after Girlgangz? Trying to disprove her pregnancy and everything else. She claims to have had a full term still birth and everyone (Alice included) are relentless with attacking her and calling her a liar.

Reactions: 2
I don’t follow that thread or have any idea what went on, but umm Alice. The hypocrisy is strong. How hard did you (and do you) go after Girlgangz? Trying to disprove her pregnancy and everything else. She claims to have had a full term still birth and everyone (Alice included) are relentless with attacking her and calling her a liar.
I just googled what I was mentioning and this is a summary from reddit. Google freckled fox if you want more info. She is a full on story in itself but her husband did have cancer and died from it quite quickly.
Screenshot_20231002-201314_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
I don’t follow that thread or have any idea what went on, but umm Alice. The hypocrisy is strong.
does Alice realize that "Helen" doesn't make every post on tattle? There's 16 million!
She's bonkers to blame others for exactly what she did on blog posts

Alice you are a god damn nutjob. How butt hurt is she that her GOMI is now dogshit and another snark forum is bigger and so much better?! Move on babes, go pour yourself another vino.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How bloody hilarious she is trying to stay relevant by posting a video on insta 🤣🤣🤣 she sounds so freaking dumb

Reactions: 1
I'm blocked too 😂🤣😂. Silly woman!
It was the lamest rundown ever of a new blog post on GOMI and what it was talking about… so boring! So boring I didn’t even bother logging on to GOMI to laugh more (probably would have been blocked from Aus anyway 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 4